Army Thread 13 August 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GOOD, GOOD NEWS... TIGGER HAS ARRIVED.....:dancin: inkele: :wave: :yougo: :danthin:
    For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
    AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

and now i even feel like a fat frumpo in my posh frock..... i may have put on a few pound but im certainly not fat or a frump so thats just bollocks bollocks frustration head going on. hmm i may venture into the land of high heels...... i tend to wobble in them so i avoid them but theyre kinda good for an outfit. or should i fuck it and go put my shiny patent leather doc martins on ... i lurve them ..... posh or what
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

YEAAAAHHHHHHH TIGGER. ive been getting so worried about him ... imagine if he was lost at the hands of a spuddleduck... i would never been forgiven

Comment

Spuds, darling I can see you're getting stressed over this. Please take a few minutes to do the fast forward film in your mind. Have a quick look see over your posts from the other night.
          Remember how crap you felt. To be honest I'd pull a quick gastric attack and back off the night all together.
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

right, after that bit of fantastic new im off. think ive got the ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! outa me. maybe ill find a new AF drink tonight...a posh one... yeee haaaaa. just enough time now to go change my outfit 50 times try all me shoes and poke mr spuds drunken pisshole eyes out. I WILL NOT DRINK TONIGHT
            thanks for being here...... as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Comment

spuddleduck;933692 wrote: and now i even feel like a fat frumpo in my posh frock..... i may have put on a few pound but im certainly not fat or a frump so thats just bollocks bollocks frustration head going on. hmm i may venture into the land of high heels...... i tend to wobble in them so i avoid them but theyre kinda good for an outfit. or should i fuck it and go put my shiny patent leather doc martins on ... i lurve them ..... posh or what
              Spuds...you posted pics of yourself on your bike with Tigger. You are not even close to having a few extra pounds, never mind being fat. Are you kidding me? Do you have one of those mirrors that make you look short and wide. Bought it at a boot-sale I bet and think that's what you look like!! From the pics I thought you looked to be in great shape and I was in total envy over how slim you look. Only wear the high heels if that's what makes you feel better. Otherwise go for the doc martins...

Comment

spuddleduck;933702 wrote: right, after that bit of fantastic new im off. think ive got the ARRRRGGGGHHHH!!! outa me. maybe ill find a new AF drink tonight...a posh one... yeee haaaaa. just enough time now to go change my outfit 50 times try all me shoes and poke mr spuds drunken pisshole eyes out. I WILL NOT DRINK TONIGHT
                thanks for being here...... as always xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                Hope you have a wonderful time. Eat lots and enjoy your meal....:h

Comment

Looks like I'm the only one in the barracks right now.
                  Am off to bed. Wishing you all a

Especially to Tips.:h

Comment

Big lush desserts are springing to mind.....:tonguemonkey: be care Spuds.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

And I am away to watch a little brainless tv before an early night.
                      Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Can anyone see me here?
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

I can, how you doing Oney
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

one2many;933720 wrote: Can anyone see me here?
                            Seriously? What THAT arse? :H
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Probably no-one here but just a goodnight folks from me..i think if i ever get a new dog it's name will have to be a play on 'L-glut', got me through this evening, that and biting down on a stick between my teeth - i kid you not

Great news about Tigger, hope Spuds is going to be ok tonight

Goodnight
                              :h
                              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Having SEVERE connection problems.

Had the wankiest day ever and am upset/pissed off/wankful.

I hope I can get this out before I get kicked,
                                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                                X