Army Thread 14th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th August

morning all. im sooooooo pleased with myself for not caving in last night. thank you so much for your support, getting me out the door in the right frame of mind. mr spuds behaved and only had one drink.i drank soda and lime, and got great pleasure asking what non al drinks they had (feck all, thought they might have something special for me). he meal was absolutely gorgeous and i had a lovely night.
    as you know i was feeling really twitchy before i went so im over the bloody moon and cant thank you enough for helping me out.. big big hugs and luvey stuff xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Spuds good on you! :l glad you had a good time, you just need to get back into your AF thinking again and it will become less and less like a big deal.

Mario not sure, is Longford a town?
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

pen dog is very perky today. she's eaten and is walking about. so pleased. ive told her new puppy is arriving today. i just hope it all goes ok. she is very loving and took to my kitten really well so lets hope it gives her a little lease of life. looks like mr spuds is set on the name 'quill' so thats what it will be. pen, ink and quill. im looking forward to to the little lady arriving this afternoon
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Spudds, well done to you, you did GREAT!

Im getting ready to WALK to the hair dressers seen as bestys gone to the great car show in the sky. Im going to loose loads of weight having to walk everywhere now, every cloud and all that. And its actually a lovely day here. Going to take the kids into town on the bus and but their schoolbags, lunch boxes , pencil cases and stuff and then to the playground in st. stephens green.
          Have a great day you all...

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Hi guys,

I think my connection mught be back on track...hopefully, a bit thank you to Ktab who helped he put big time xxxxx

Spudders, DYING to see pic of the new yogger!

Limers, have a lovely day in town hon.

Howdie to everyone else xx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Hi everyone!

Hope you all have a good day, have tons of things to get done today

Really happy for you Spuds, had a tough night myself but got thru

Chill - Longford is a county and a town..I live in county meath, where i am is about an hour from longford, my hubby often goes fishing there and we were there about 2 weeks ago as we passed thru it on the way to Roscommon to see friends. It's a nice spot!Home | Longford.ie

catch you all later
              :h
              There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Hello everyone, just had to come and share this, this is my grand baby no 3 on the way - due 1.1.11

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

yoo hoo,
                  Just back from the shops and on the way out got tapped on me shoulder, thought for one awful minute it was the store detective.Why on earth it would be the store detective I'll never know, I've never pinched anything in me life.

Turns out Mrs Money Bags here had dropped a tenner and it was a very nice man was giving me it back
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Good Afternoon Everyone!
                    Great pic Panno
                    JC...I must look shifty going round the shops cos I always had the tec following me around so I'd pic things up and put them back just to keep him on his toes.
                    I was up and running (literally) early doors again today.
                    I do 5000m and my time just keeps getting better, though nothing special...yet... it's a good incentive to get up and moving.
                    Last time I was up Ben Lomond I saw a young lady running up it as I was walking down. About half an hour later she passed me on the way down and I was completely in awe of her fitness (and her lovely bum). I have an aim to try that one day, just to see if I can; maybe early next year.
                    Not a lot on today so I'll be glad to get my feet up and relax.
                    Have a great weekend my friends.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Awwwwhhhh Panno,

What a WONDERFUL picture of Grandbaby no 3!! You musr be over the moon. Perfect scan picture.....I am so pleased for you xx
                      "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Evening all hope everyone is keeping well ,

Just finished doing my mothers back garden,well one side :-(

Back to it on tuesday, thats it very tired catch you laters :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

:hallo: all

Apologies for being so scarce. We have visitors.

PMs to be responded to as soon as I can :l:l:l
                          I'll do whatever it takes
                          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

I've just been in the kitchen to make a cup of coffee and you two pop up.
                            Hello
                            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Hey JC. Long time no see! How are you??
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 14th August

Cracking Rubes,
                                Got up to a heady 19C/67F today. Typical English summer.
                                Remember to pack your longjohns when you pop over and your wellies.
                                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                                X