Just realized

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just realized

I just realized something today that really makes me feel good. I am on a MOD plan and every now and then I plan to do a month AF. I was going to plan one soon but today I realized that this Monday will mark 1 month since my last drink. Now I do plan to drink Thursday night but at least I secured a month. I will occasionally do a month AF to give myself a break. I feel good. Like I have said before I am in control of my drinking now and not letting my drinking get control of me.

Thank god for my molar surgery last week. I might of caved in a little tonight to celebrate getting my VA internship done today but 1. I wanted to wait for my main date and 2. I am still on meds (the pain meds are done and I am on meds that I can drink but its not recommended) and since they don't recommend it, I am not going to drink. Should be done with meds Monday night. But the plan is still set on Thursday.
    I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Just realized

You are doing great Drifty.
    A total change in habits. Well done
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Just realized

Change of plans. The event changed from Thursday night to Friday night. So now waiting for Friday to drink and spending Thursday AF.
      I quit drinking on March 8, 2020. Taking it One Day At A Time and no more taking my quit for granted.

Also doing it for me. I got to stay sober for me.

Just consecrate on today and do what you can to remain sober for today and worry about staying sober tomorrow, tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X