Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 15th August

Good morning, All

Dunno why, but I was up at an ungodly hour. Will attempt a nanna nap before I head for the office for a few hours.

Have a good one!
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Army Thread 15th August

Good morn

Tigger, working on Sundays is a pig. But since u quit drinking your career has taken off hasnt it?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Oh Oney, just read about ur internet probs.
      Why dont u buy yourself a cheap modem for using when you cant get hold of support?

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Good morning! I was up at an ungodly hour myself. A nap later sounds like a good idea. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday. For myself-loads to do today. We have to catch the shuttle bus for the airport at 8am tomorrow morning so EVERYTHING has to be in order before we go to bed tonight. Guess that's why I'm up so early on a Sunday! My brain is on "overload":H.

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Hiya Expat. Where are u off to?

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Hi Starts! I'm taking the kids home for a visit to Dublin. We have not been back in almost 6 years! Getting excited. How are you feeling today? I imagine you are feeling a bit stressed about your mum. You are in my thoughts and prayers:l.

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Oh u lucky thing! I LOVE Dublin, and the lovely folk that live there
              I am worried expat, I keep dreaming about her, I am not coping too well.
              Prayers are great. Thank you. X

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

I understand Starts. My mum is in her late seventies now. We are at a time in our lives as adult children that the worries start with our parents. It is a very difficult time. :l

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Morning Tips,Starts,Xpat.

I'm not a big prayer Starts, but I'll do one today for you and your Mum :l
                  It could be worse, I could be filing.
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Good Moring Guys
                    Im off dog walking before it gets too hot,
                    Starty I wish I could say something to ease your anxiety, Im sending you mountains of loving thoughts...
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Good morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Starts you & your family are in my thoughts, my mother is 74,even though she looks very healthy it can cause worry when you think about it,
                        Mr tips good on you working sunday

expat you must be so excited coming back after 6 years, you will have a ball
                        enjoy your walk chill,i was told its pretty busy & hot over there now :-)

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Hiya Mario! I am excited about coming back. And I must say-many thanks to you and many others who sent me ideas and positive thoughts. I know I can do it! People keep telling me that Dublin has changed so much since I left. I know it has become VERY expensive-but I'm used to Paris now-so it can't be too bad. Though I checked out Caviston's menu on internet (it used to be one of my favorite restaurants) and I saw they have starters at 20 euros!!!! Jaysus:upset:!!! I don't think we'll be eating there this time! My friend told me the old man died recently. Anyway, off to hang up some wet clothes-in the kids bedroom-cuz it's raining here today. Blah

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

Morning folks, Starty hang in there honey. Expat rip off Ire is still alive and well in a few places but people dont have the money and wont pay those stupid prices any more, 20 euro starters do me a favour.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 15th August

morning all... now this is an ungodly hour in spud time zone. im all time consumed with quill puppy. she seems to be over the pond nightmare and is doing what puppies do best. nosing about and peeing everywhere. the dogs have seem to have taken to her well though there is a bit of growling now and again. shanti cat is not so sure. he's a bit scared i think so im worried he will lash out. so its puppy duty for me today..... oh so exhaustng... good reason i never had kids.
                              hope a good day is in store for everyone. starts, sending you happy hugs from spudland
                              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Working...
                              X