Hey Every Body I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Every Body I'm Back

I dream I'm frantically trying to stash my al before someone sees it!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey Every Body I'm Back

rubywillow;935802 wrote: I dream I'm frantically trying to stash my al before someone sees it!
      one dream I was hugging a big ass bottle of vodka and the other dream I pulled up the chair at a bar and asked for a rum and coke then in that dream I said "ohhh hell no" and woke right up. :H Last night dream I was searching the house for bottles of vodka I mean pulling the clothes out the closets and drawers, Then I woke up...
      https://www.mywayout.org/community/f8/my-story-some-40119.html My Story

AF - 08/06/2010

Comment

Hey Every Body I'm Back

fantastic FM. what an inspiring post to read. keep these thoughts and feelings very close and you will do just fine.
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hey Every Body I'm Back

these dreams are so very familiar. funny how the old brain works
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hey Every Body I'm Back

Great to see you fm!! Hold tight!!
            sigpic
            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Hey Every Body I'm Back

FallonsMom;935805 wrote: one dream I was hugging a big ass bottle of vodka and the other dream I pulled up the chair at a bar and asked for a rum and coke then in that dream I said "ohhh hell no" and woke right up. :H Last night dream I was searching the house for bottles of vodka I mean pulling the clothes out the closets and drawers, Then I woke up...
              I remember hiding it and then not being able to find it. Pretty frustrating when your own drunkenness precludes future drunkenness! :H
              Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
              That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
              Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
              Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

Working...
              X