Hi new pals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi new pals

hi bigscot and rie. you have found a great place here for support and advice. we are all here for the same reason. read lots and post to let us know how you're getting on.
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hi new pals

bigscotsman;936146 wrote: I have lost a lot through drink and i dont just wanna be another hard luck story, i found this place by chance when googling herbal remedies
      Hi - wanting that more than wanting another drink is what will get you through this. I found this place by accident too and it has changed my life, you will get amazing support so make sure you come here when you are struggling and someone will help you through it.
      Im a born and bred Scottish lassie and it seems the booze is part of our heritage but we can choose to change all that! Onwards and upwards.....
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi new pals

Chillgirl;936316 wrote: Hi - wanting that more than wanting another drink is what will get you through this. I found this place by accident too and it has changed my life, you will get amazing support so make sure you come here when you are struggling and someone will help you through it.
        Im a born and bred Scottish lassie and it seems the booze is part of our heritage but we can choose to change all that! Onwards and upwards.....
        You're Scottish? Wow! :h

Err, sorry folk's!
        Welcome Big fella, and welcome Rie. I found this place by accident too. Ain't that amazing?

Best wishes on your journey's. Go for it! G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Hi new pals

Hey Mr G what did you think I was...... Portuguese? :h
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi new pals

:h:h:h

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Hi new pals

We really need to get a thread :h
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi new pals

Hey Bigscot. I see you're on online, how are you doing today???
                Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi new pals

Nice to meet you Big! Welcome! I too stumbled upon this place by accident but it was meant to be. Nice to have you in the family! xx
                  HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Hi new pals

Hi all, ten days AL free now

woo hoo

Comment

Hi new pals

Woo hoo times a million and two!
                      AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                      "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Hi new pals

Chillgirl;937923 wrote: We really need to get a thread :h
                        Or a room :H

Sorry for the late welcome, Big Scot and Rie! Can't add much to what has been said before... glad you found this forum - grab hold of all the knowledge, wisdom, and advice here... it really CAN change your life.
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Hi new pals

Hey BigScot - Congrats on making it into double figures! I hope it gives you the incentive and belief to carry on. Woo hoo!
                          Rie, hope you are still going strong too....

(Sunny - thats what I had in mind :H)
                          AF - JAN 1st 2010
                          NF - May 1996

Comment

Hi new pals

Chillgirl;938441 wrote: Hey BigScot - Congrats on making it into double figures! I hope it gives you the incentive and belief to carry on. Woo hoo!
                            Rie, hope you are still going strong too....

(Sunny - thats what I had in mind :H)
                            Great going Big man! Have a read of the 'Toolbox' thread, in the 'monthly abstinence' section. Lot's of very useful info/tip's and inspiration for staying off the grog, and keeping busy.

(Coorrr Chilli! I'm ready.....:h:h:h)

Comment

Hi new pals

scots man eh

bigscotsman;938430 wrote: Hi all, ten days AL free now

woo hoo
                              hi scotty beam me up hahahha,well i have to agree with all,i to fell on this site a few years back,a week is a good start,as you said its not the pain it causes you,its the pain you see in your families eyes,even that wont keep you stopped,whether your drunk,modding or totally sober,how bad do you want it,over time youll figure that one out,or you could lose all,i to am from scotts heritage,the old saying my fathers father drank but a pint,my father drank more and i even drank more then my father,and my children drink more then i can fathom but like you,if you dont get a grip on it now,you mt never,i wish you wel and hope it works for you,o by the way ive been doin this for 40 years gyco:goodjob:

Comment

Hi new pals

Great to see you Gyco!

Comment

Working...
                                X