Army Thread 17th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 17th August

probably a very pretty witch thnak goodness you werent my sister,he d be spittin his teeth out his a s s hole and good day to u all

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

darn i hate to see where men or even womaen have beat the crap out of there spoouse and actually got enjoyment from it or forgot the nxt day they did it

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

hi one

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

how s the starter doin age is not nc

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

Awwhh Hi there Gyco, I love you hon xx
            "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

the world is at a sorry state and the idiets go to court and say i sorry wopy poop look mom i cant chew no more this not a joke

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

so when we was in the shop hardware shop this morning, next to our casa, he said as I was paying and going to leave "show them you teeth, go on show them your teeth"..
                I died of embarrasesment...
                got upstairs and told him to stay in his room..it hurt me to the core, that he could be so hurtful to me..I even slapped him on the face I was soo affected by it..
                then during the day I softened but not all the way..
                at dinner, I had made a really nice dinner that he likes, tallerines carbonara and made the table all nice and pretty with a candle etc, he then said out of the blue..
                "show me your teeth"...
                I honest to god was and still am gobsmaked...
                dunno why he said it and he said he doesn't know why either..
                but..it was soo hurtfulit was as if he knew it was the one thing that I was very sensitive about...and knew it would reaaly hurt me..

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

the feeling is mutual my dear. in a very special way cant wait to get to ireland and giv u a big hug one day

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

It will happen gyco! I am sure of that!

AF 10th May 2010
                      NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

my dear jan its not the teeth,its the irresponiblity of the person that did it,remember your talkin to a child, i presume he has or she hasnt a clue,i have to admit the person i love the most in the world,i at times just want ed to give a back hander,i have no idea why,but if i did.i could never forgive my self,i mite as well be dead,

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

sounds good one i no the wife wants to go over one day,ireland cause my ancestors came from there will be the 2nd stop

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

ladyjan;937015 wrote: so when we was in the shop hardware shop this morning, next to our casa, he said as I was paying and going to leave "show them you teeth, go on show them your teeth"..
                            I died of embarrasesment...
                            got upstairs and told him to stay in his room..it hurt me to the core, that he could be so hurtful to me..I even slapped him on the face I was soo affected by it..
                            then during the day I softened but not all the way..
                            at dinner, I had made a really nice dinner that he likes, tallerines carbonara and made the table all nice and pretty with a candle etc, he then said out of the blue..
                            "show me your teeth"...
                            I honest to god was and still am gobsmaked...
                            dunno why he said it and he said he doesn't know why either..
                            but..it was soo hurtfulit was as if he knew it was the one thing that I was very sensitive about...and knew it would reaaly hurt me..
                            It's because he gets a reaction Jan...simple, childish thing to do...
                            He is testing how far he can go....maybe punishing you a little bit. I bet id you didn't care about your teeth ,he would not mention it.

AF 10th May 2010
                            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

tour the country side

Comment

Army Thread 17th August

your men over there must be rough or maybe so they think hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X