Army Thread 18th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th August

KTAB;937793 wrote: Ah Ruby dont tell me you have been on the sauce Actually I read that as 'do I miss talking to myself' Sorry I am a silly sod tonight.
    Never, sweet little boy! Just missed hearing your wonderful, life-learned wisdom.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

I've been very active elsewhere.
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Hey Ruby you're a hot babe I see :devil:
        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

And very life busy. Love my life.
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Hi gang...:h:h:h

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Again I read that as very busy love life.......think I need glasses.
              So what you been up to?

Oney come and talk to us.

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

one2many;937786 wrote: Howiyis

I am in a grumpy/whingy/mixed up/sorry for myself/yicky/yucky mood.
                hey hOney..wot's up??
                not like you to be on a downer..:l

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

But this is the first place that welcomed me, and I'm forever grateful. My family came from your area, so, who knows? Maybe where I was led??
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Dunno, wanna have a big scream and cry and clog throwing at random heads please.
                    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

There's my buddy Jan!!! Missed you so!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

BUT, this thread looks after it's own and anytime there is one of us down, the troops rally around.....I know I could come here and say anything and get support.

I think thats very important in a thread, xx
                        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Hi Jan, been a while.

Oney would getting chips help? I just had some.

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

I'm off to finish picking figs for my incredible, sensual, fig and strawberry jam. Those figs have been calling outside my window all day.
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

one2many;937811 wrote: BUT, this thread looks after it's own and anytime there is one of us down, the troops rally around.....I know I could come here and say anything and get support.

I think thats very important in a thread, xx
                              Whats up honey?
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Oh lucky you I love warmed figs in a salad bye Ruby enjoy

Comment

Working...
                                X