Army Thread 18th August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 18th August

Good to see you're all still targeting something. For me, it's the figs!! Love you guys.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

:l Oney :l
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

hi gang sorry I've been missing..
        hey oney,get a chip burger and loads of goodies
        till your lovely smile comes out..:l

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

LJ, I've only been envisioning you with a happy home life, but I miss you, love, and smiley!
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

ooooh figs..no,no,no..had a big fig tree where we used to live..
            ollie got his hands on them and believe it or not sat down and started eating them..
            would squish them in his hands and suck them..
            I went nuts when I found him..
            each nappy change after was a .....POOH MESS.....
            he was about just under a year and a half...

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

How ARE you lovely, and ollie?
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

rubywillow;937826 wrote: LJ, I've only been envisioning you with a happy home life, but I miss you, love, and smiley!
                not quite really been a "happy home life".....
                Ollie is testing every inch of his limits..
                I know he doesn't do it intentionally, but it is a change of command..new boss...!!
                mummy...
                but we are slowly getting there..
                have come to the conclusion he is hyper with additives and sweet things especially chocolate.........!!!!
                same as my older son..
                tested it out the other day gave it from midday the day before, no more sweet things etc, then in the morn only juice without additives or sugar. plus cereals the same
                he was a total different child..
                he even noticed it himself...

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

hey oney, wot's up honey..??

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Well thats good Jan, can be remedied so.
                    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Evening All .............

KTAB how did your meeting go???

Oney please vent away .........

Jan ......... do you are doing a fabulous job, being a parent is never easy :l:h:l
                      sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Jan, that's how momma's work!! You're DOING IT, girl!!!!
                        I do miss you, but know you have a more important life to work on. Just know what your strength has meant to me. And esp Oll!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

Hi BB, good thanks, got a small job from it.
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

yep KT but it's difficult to control all the time, as like this afternoon Bonnie his sister came and brought him a Kinder chocolate egg....
                            he ate it before I could say anything..
                            and my goodness it was like jeckl & hyde..
                            he changed drastically..!!
                            but one thing I must be careful of is that he doesn't blame the food for his behavior....!!!
                            it was the first thing he said when I pulled him up for being answering me back ....!!

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

KTAB;937848 wrote: Hi BB, good thanks, got a small job from it.
                              Thats great news :l:l
                              sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 18th August

ladyjan;937851 wrote: yep KT but it's difficult to control all the time, as like this afternoon Boonie his sister came and brought him a Kinder chocolate egg....
                                he ate it before I could say anything..
                                and my goodness it was like jeckl & hyde..
                                he changed drastically..!!
                                but one thing I must be careful of is that he doesn't blame the food for his behavior....!!!
                                it was the first thing he said when I pulled him up for being answering me back ....!!
                                Ooooh Jan ............ I don't have suggestions other than asking family members to bring different treats or give them to you to give him???

But I do have to say that he is one clever little guy xx
                                sigpicXXX

Comment

Working...
                                X