another huge thanks mwo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another huge thanks mwo

every now and then i feel the need to say a big big thanks to mwo and all the wonderful people here. today is one of them so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU. as you may gather im in a good mood today. when i was drinking i never ever thought i could say that. my days were either just about ok or miserable. i couldnt look forward to anything, i couldnt get motivated to do anything. i was just existing. i stumbled across mwo back in february and for some reason i just knew i wanted to be here. i had never been on a forum thingy for anything before and it was all a bit strange and scary. i got such a fantastic welcome from everyone here and i just knew this was time to change. i initially had nearly 3 months sober and loved it. ive since slipped a few times but im still heading in the right direction. i am so so grateful to you guys for helping me along the way.... and i got to meet the worlds greatest travelling tigger.

THANK YOU ALL SOOOOOOOO MUCH XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX :l:h
    Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
    Keep passing the open windows

another huge thanks mwo

And Thank yooooooooooooooo for being such a lovely little Spuddleduck who is always willing to take advice, always willing to ask for help and is always funny and caring.
    Don't forget I'm coming to see you

It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

MWO is a better place with you here, Spuddie :l:l:l
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Hey, Spuds. I feel just like you...I was scared to join and then post...I had never been on any forum things either. But now - you are all like family to me. I'm glad you are here too.
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Awww spuddie.... that's so nice to say. And you give right back too, you know that right? :l
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Grateful;940304 wrote: Hey, Spuds. I feel just like you...I was scared to join and then post...I had never been on any forum things either. But now - you are all like family to me. I'm glad you are here too.
            It took me almost 6 weeks to pluck up the courage to join and make my 1st post!

But boy, once I got started... :H
            I'll do whatever it takes
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Your spirit is infectious. I'm a better person for knowing you Spuds. Stay on the front line with me as the battle still rages. Love John xxx
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

tiptronic_ct;940310 wrote: It took me almost 6 weeks to pluck up the courage to join and make my 1st post!

Ain't that the truth!!!!!!! But we all have benefited from your posts!!
                Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

tiptronic_ct;940310 wrote: It took me almost 6 weeks to pluck up the courage to join and make my 1st post!

Grateful;940315 wrote:
                  Ain't that the truth!!!!!!! But we all have benefited from your posts!!
                  :H:H:H

I'm SO grateful to you all as well, i've never been on a forum before either and you guys are just the best bunch anyone could ever hope to meet, I could never have done this without you and I will be forever grateful :l

Chill x
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Awwww Spuds that is lovely .............

Thank you to you too, for being here and helping to make this place special :l:l:l:l
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

You GO Spuds! So glad to have you here with us crazies. (speaking only for myself of course!)

DG
                      Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                      Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Right back at ya babe
                        Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Nice one Spudders.

I feel the same about this place, some of my very best friends are on here.

There is NO WAY I would be smoke and drink free without MWO...not to mention discovering my spritual side...

Plus I cannot WAIT for the meetup!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

You rock Spud's! xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

another huge thanks mwo

Nice one Spuds.
                              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                              X