Army Thread 22nd August 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chillgirl;941237 wrote: Lilly I will come with you to one in Oct.....
    Thanks Chill. You know how to enjoy a holiday, dont you??:H

Comment

I have put his bags in the car more times than a brides nightie goes up and down but the shit still doesn't go!!! he keeps telling me its all in my head and its my fault cause I drink ...hey this is a guy who is an alcoholic albeit been sober for 18 months ... he is missing the point somewhere ... I have not even had sex for years!!!!!!
      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

one2many;941241 wrote: I will go to one with you Liz...no prob.
        get your micra and you could..I know you would Oney.

Comment

We could all go .....yep, good idea.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

startingover;941240 wrote: We could all go
            That would be a real experience.... Do you think they could cope will us all at once :H
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

startingover;941240 wrote: We could all go
              thatd be pretty cool actually, must look one up in city centre. Might get me started.

Comment

If you want to go to one in the city centre, I will go no prob, will get the train in, just let me know xx
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Chillgirl;941247 wrote: That would be a real experience.... Do you think they could cope will us all at once :H
                  they would love us!

Comment

Panno;941244 wrote: I have put his bags in the car more times than a brides nightie goes up and down but the shit still doesn't go!!! he keeps telling me its all in my head and its my fault cause I drink ...hey this is a guy who is an alcoholic albeit been sober for 18 months ... he is missing the point somewhere ... I have not even had sex for years!!!!!!
                    Ahh just tell him to fuck off and mean it.
                    I hate people who just dont get it
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Lilly'bit;941250 wrote: they would love us!
                      We could run the show :H

Comment

startingover;941251 wrote: Ahh just tell him to fuck off and mean it.
                        I hate people who just dont get it
                        Starty, you threw an f bomb!!

Comment

Panno;941244 wrote: I have put his bags in the car more times than a brides nightie goes up and down but the shit still doesn't go!!! he keeps telling me its all in my head and its my fault cause I drink ...hey this is a guy who is an alcoholic albeit been sober for 18 months ... he is missing the point somewhere ... I have not even had sex for years!!!!!!
                          Now that made me smile Panno ............... :h:h:h
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Lilly'bit;941254 wrote: Starty, you threw an f bomb!!
                            Ya, sorry peeps. Fuse is short these days :l

Comment

startingover;941253 wrote: We could run the show :H
                              they would want us every bleedin week. Oney would be going around feeling sorry for each and every one of them...:H

Comment

Zenstyle;941257 wrote: Well anyway...... Take Three. It had better stick this time.

Girls (and Guys) I want to thank you for your support. You have no idea how much it meant today. I was in bits.

I'll make it this time OK.... third time lucky. I'm really not a quitter and I just need to figure out how to make it work. And lean on some of you good people. ) (As foreign as that it...)

OK.... Beer getting chucked down the drain (hate that crap anyway) and the last glass of wine being seen to as we speak.

I do HEART you people. I didn't even expect a response to my poxy message earlier. You fucking rock.... all of you!!!!!!!!!!!
                                Good on ya Zenners. i like fighting talk like that :l

Comment

Working...
                                X