Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 22nd August 2010

Morning JC.
    Thanks for the tip LJ, no doubt I will be giving that a try.
    Got to share this, just posted it on the comedy thread. Army thread humour if ever there was one.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL7O9O3M1pI[/video]]YouTube - Nina Conti
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

ladyjan;940754 wrote: OH SHITE....!!!
      I lost a fecking day.....:H:H:H

just shows you what tooo much sun and a boistrous 7yr old does for you.....:H

been awake since 3 am.. I really thought it was monday..
      shit how stooopid....!!!!!:H:H
      Morning Folks!

Looks like you have an extra day off.
      Lucky you.

I remember getting up on morning, putting on my uniform and walking up the road to school. It was quiet for a school day but as I tried to open the door I realised it was Saturday.

Comment

KTAB;940804 wrote: Morning JC.
        Thanks for the tip LJ, no doubt I will be giving that a try.
        Got to share this, just posted it on the comedy thread. Army thread humour if ever there was one.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NL7O9O3M1pI[/video]]YouTube - Nina Conti
        Fecking hilarious.....!!!!!:H:H:H

Comment

Hiya and Biya Popeye
          I've got a coffee date with Mr JC so I'll have to get a wriggle on.
          Give Ollie a :l from his Auntie JC
          Laters my lovelies
          It could be worse, I could be filing.
          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bye JC, I am having a relaxing morning, listening to some nice music and reading threads.
            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

morning .... i had a panic when i read the opening thread. good to see other people are a bit doo lally too. bit of a party atmosphere in my little town. the knob on knob hill is re-opening after major surgery for over a year. theres a little event going on in the fields opposite and fireworks tonight...... wehey. so i guess ill be popping over to join in the festivities, no doubt some folk will use it as an excuse for a drink or 10.... not me... and believe it or not i dont even fancy 1,,, WEHEY
              Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
              Keep passing the open windows

Comment

LMAO Jan!

Thank God it is not Monday. Lazy Sunday here today.
                "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

feeling sad now. pen dog is not looking good today. she's sitting up, i dont think she can comfortably lie down, and her head is rolling as she is nodding off. ive brought some food and water to her mouth. she was like this the other week so i hope its just a passing bad day. lots of cuddles for pen today

Comment

Well 3 more hours and its Monday actually.
                    We are your friends. You don't need to be alone again. So come along.

Comment

what a good duck i am. i was looking in the cupboard for some food coloring, to colour my attempt at making soap from bits (whats that all about?) and found a bottle of sparkling wine and 1/2 bottle of vodka (half drunk).. arrrrgghhhhh!!! mr spuds was out, i could have had a sneaky drink or i could have left it there for 'emergency'. nooooooooooo!!! i waited for mr spuds to come back (3 pints later) and told him to GET RID OF THE DAMN STUFF. i wasnt tempted to drink it now but i was very tempted to leave it so i knew it was there HOW FECKIN STUPID IS THAT. anyway im very pleased with myself for doing the only thing that keep me on the right track. thank god i didnt find it on one of my rumages for hidden drink when ive been feeling weak.

Comment

my new car, what do you think? Attached files [img]/converted_files/1340771=5669-attachment.jpg[/img]

Comment

lol! Im going to look like a little ole lady in it!

Comment

Spuddle,

Sorry about your dog and good job on not caving into the vodka. I never got to the point in my drinking career where I felt like I had to hide bottles but my aunt did, and she said she used to be afraid that she couldn't remember where she hid them. How horrible. I can't imagine your agony, Spuddle, and you ARE such a sweet duck...the nicest duck I know. :-) Spuddle, I've been quoting your quote quite a bit lately. Because it's so true "Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine."

Comment

Hi Lilly...sorry, cross post....good thing you're tiny because with all the AL weight I've gained, I doubt I would fit in that car....but it's really cute.

Comment

well Rusty, ive gained a few pounds myself recently , shit isnt it?

Comment

Working...
                                X