Army Thread 22nd August 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh I've been drinking - not too drunk but it all started with a row with my partner - to cut a long story short I want to end it but he will not talk about it .... its just over ... spilt milk this weenkend, but wether I talk to sober or with a drink he just denies there is any problem
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Zenstyle;941180 wrote: I'm so proud Betty. It's hard to explain. I have some shir going on in my head that makes me think I can see above and beyond that. Ask Stary. She had to put up with my sorry ass for 2 weeks. It ain't pretty.

I don't think I could do it BB, but then again it may just be what I need.
      When I went to my first meeting last year I was a shaking wreck, I called the local number the lady that answered the phone actually picked me up and took me there, the people were amazing .......... smart professional people who had a problem just like me ...........

As much as I love this place the face to face contact was what finally kicked me into touch ...........

Hugs KTAB!!!!!! :l:l:l
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Panno;941195 wrote: Oh I've been drinking - not too drunk but it all started with a row with my partner - to cut a long story short I want to end it but he will not talk about it .... its just over ... spilt milk this weenkend, but wether I talk to sober or with a drink he just denies there is any problem
        Sober is always better. We argue better and get our point across better. Plus no one can blame whats said on the drink
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

mis heard

Comment

Zenstyle;941200 wrote: OK. I'll do it. If you can... then I can... :l:l:l
            I need to as well.

Comment

Lilly'bit;941202 wrote: I need to as well.
              Well lets all do it together then

Comment

I'll PM you Zen. Thanks for your welcome back love.

Comment

Zenstyle;941200 wrote: OK. I'll do it. If you can... then I can... :l:l:l
                  Well done Zenners! You don't need to believe the whole AA thing for it to work, I still dot in if I'm having a bad day, like BB says they are a great bunch of people.....
                  "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Panno - sorry, you are getting lost in there, are you ok?
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

I have said it sober ... its like he stalks me!! He is married and lived with me for the past 8 years and still won't get divorced. he lives in my house I pay all the bills and he pays rent... I am in financial problems at the moment and had to get rid of my car, he got me one but I have to pay him back which he docks the rent he pays every month .... sorry that is very rushed cause I'm screaming inside ,,, yes I drink but what the hell am I doing here!
                      Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

yes, theres a meeting on tuesdays that would suit me but I keep chickening out.

Comment

Chillgirl;941205 wrote: Well done Zenners! You don't need to believe the whole AA thing for it to work, I still dot in if I'm having a bad day, like BB says they are a great bunch of people.....
                          I never followed the steps ............. just enjoyed meeting like minded people ............. I still keep in touch now, in fact most of them are on facebook :H:H
                          sigpicXXX

Comment

Zenstyle;941206 wrote: Group fucking hug.

Lets do it then. Have you seen the sad sack I am today?

Don't take it as far as I did babe.... please....
                            why, what did you do?

Comment

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
                              AF - JAN 1st 2010
                              NF - May 1996

Comment

Panno;941209 wrote: I have said it sober ... its like he stalks me!! He is married and lived with me for the past 8 years and still won't get divorced. he lives in my house I pay all the bills and he pays rent... I am in financial problems at the moment and had to get rid of my car, he got me one but I have to pay him back which he docks the rent he pays every month .... sorry that is very rushed cause I'm screaming inside ,,, yes I drink but what the hell am I doing here!
                                Shite, that is some pickle....can u get some advice about removing him from your house?

Comment

Working...
                                X