Army Thread 22nd August 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A woman in my town is like that. When she was married, she popped every other married man in town. Can't you just picture that? "Oh John, you're so much bigger than Dave. But what IS that on your p_n_i_?" When I was in high school, they were first starting classes about STDs and there was this joke on Saturday Night Live about how if you contracted gonorrhea, you needed to call Peter Rooter. Ok, now I remember it...it went like this, "Feeling the drip, drip, drip of gonorrhea?" No worry....just call Peter Rooter." :H:H:H

I surprise myself at my lack of maturity sometimes.

Comment

ok Spudds, your right, im in a silly mood and tbh havent a clue about Pan, never had the pleasure.Thanks for you ten panneth worth
      (sorry, couldnt help it, I will log off and put kids in bed, see you laterxx)

Comment

This is just too much.....:H:H:H
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

Whoops-Hi Spud-Cross Post. I was responding to Chill's comment about the sex addict in her AA meeting. SORRY! My sense of humor is way late.

Comment

Rusty;941348 wrote: A woman in my town is like that. When she was married, she popped every other married man in town. Can't you just picture that? "Oh John, you're so much bigger than Dave. But what IS that on your p_n_i_?" When I was in high school, they were first starting classes about STDs and there was this joke on Saturday Night Live about how if you contracted gonorrhea, you needed to call Peter Rooter. Ok, now I remember it...it went like this, "Feeling the drip, drip, drip of gonorrhea?" No worry....just call Peter Rooter." :H:H:H

I surprise myself at my lack of maturity sometimes.
            :H:H I surprise myself with occosional flashes of maturity!

Comment

Rusty;941351 wrote: Whoops-Hi Spud-Cross Post. I was responding to Chill's comment about the sex addict in her AA meeting. SORRY! My sense of humor is way late.
              That's ok Rusty I was with you :H
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Lilly'bit;941352 wrote: :H:H I surprise myself with occosional flashes of maturity!
                :H:H:H hope you get over it soon.....
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

spuddleduck;941345 wrote: i dont normally join in confrontation stuff but i just wanna say i dont think theres any need for all this pan stuff. i know about the history but as is sometimes said if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all. fight back if tormented by all means but is there really any need to stir something that hasnt happened yet. sorry for this ten penneth worth but people can change.... i know i have
                  Thanks, Spuddle and I've read and liked your point of view previously. A light.

Comment

Hiya Spuds, & KTAB :l:l:l

I'm off now ........... see you all tomorrow ........... xxx
                    sigpicXXX

Comment

I can't take any more guys you are all a delight
                      I'm off to watch some Greys Anatomy and wish I had a McDreamy.......x
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Yeah, Lilly Bit. I know what you mean. I have a very sick sense of humor sometimes. Just the other day, one of my client's employees passed gas (out loud) right in front of me and I burst out laughing. And I said to him, "why is the sound of a fart so damn funny? I mean, really, I hear someone fart and I immediately break out laughing, I can't help myself. Except my poor mother is an exception. Having 5 kids must of destroyed her sphincter....but man, she can clear out a room!

Comment

LMAO Rusty!
                          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
                          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Ok, enough of this juvenile chatter. I must get back to work. See you all later or tomorrow. Sleep tonight all of you in Europe. It's only 3:07 p.m. here.

Comment

Chill-

A McDreamy-can you get one at McDonald's?

Comment

Night lovelies, off to watch a bit of tv I think. Very good film on BBC4 later at 10, I think the ladies might like, if anyone is interested. Called Wonderful Town, it is a Thai film.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X