Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you have to laugh

Top ten best jokes judged at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe

1) Tim Vine - "I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again."
    2)
    3) Emo Philips - "I picked up a hitchhiker. You've got to when you hit them."
    4) Jack Whitehall - "I bought one of those anti-bullying wristbands when they first came out. I say 'bought', I actually stole it off a short, fat ginger kid."
    5) Gary Delaney - "As a kid I was made to walk the plank. We couldn't afford a dog."
    6) John Bishop - "Being an England supporter is like being the over-optimistic parents of the fat kid on sports day."
    7) Bo Burnham -
    8) Gary Delaney - "Dave drowned. So at the funeral we got him a wreath in the shape of a lifebelt. Well, it's what he would have wanted."
    9) Robert White -
    10) Gareth Richards - "Wooden spoons are great. You can either use them to prepare food, or, if you can't be bothered with that, just write a number on one and walk into a pub…"
    I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round .... really love to watch them roll .... no longer riding on the merry-go-round ...... I just had to let it go

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans
Working...
X