I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can juggle and do the splits while standing on my head and playing the electric organ in the same bed as Pierce Brosnan.
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;942954 wrote: I can juggle and do the splits while standing on my head and playing the electric organ in the same bed as Pierce Brosnan.
      Can you post a video :H:H:H
      sigpicXXX

Comment

Fun Thread!

I can ice dance! Of course, I need a partner.....Pierce...are you available?

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

brightlite;942973 wrote: Fun Thread!

I can ice dance! Of course, I need a partner.....Pierce...are you available?
          Pierce is busy at the moment!!! Check back later. LOL
          :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

K9Lover;942980 wrote: Pierce is busy at the moment!!! Check back later. LOL
            He is helping me get back up after doing the splits ...........
            sigpicXXX

Comment

I beat the booze to win my son back...

Comment

I can watch USA marathons.

(Those who don't get USA on the telly, don't worry. I can watch James Bond marathons!!)

:-)

No splits, no standing on my head and no Pierce Brosnan in my bed. sigh.

I could take Pierce Brosnan in my bed. Hubby would be a little miffed. He already complains about how little room I leave him to sleep.

Pierce, you are welcome anytime!! (just sayin')

Cindi
                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I can wiggle my nose like Samantha on Bewitched.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I can walk and chew gum at the same time....even blow a bubble ! Ha!
                    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I wanted to reply to one then saw another that I wanted to reply to then another - and ended up laughing so hard that I couldn't reply to any - you are all cracking me up!!!!
                      How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

So I guess I can't do anything except laugh!!
                        How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Actually I can fall off a whiskey barrel and break my foot......

Comment

I can live with the same man for 40 years.
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

This reminds me of something that happened in my life : I was trying to get my son to get into this Kindergarten class ( Private school) They wanted to give him these cordenation test among other crap. Well at the end of the test we met with the teacher to hear what she had on him. " Mr. & Mrs. D. we have run all these test and have found that your son has trouble skipping !" Can you believe that crap !ha! I laughed so hard.....I could'nt hold it ! What a trajady....he'll go through life not being able to skip ! Ha! Needless to say we left and entered him in another school.....(Real Story ! Ha!) IAD
                              ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                              those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

Id, I think a boy NOT skipping is a good thing! :H
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X