I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

beagle;945071 wrote: i was a great dog-wanker in my day chill. no self respecting male canine could resist my magic hand.
    many of them would get hard at the sight of me.
    Beagle I just spat my coffee all over my laptop :H:H:H

It brings back memories reading that, My mum used to breed dogs and would often have to 'help' the stud dogs!!!!!
    sigpicXXX

Comment

betty boop;945126 wrote: Beagle I just spat my coffee all over my laptop :H:H:H

It brings back memories reading that, My mum used to breed dogs and would often have to 'help' the stud dogs!!!!!
      OMG. That oughta be on that show about terrible jobs! :H

Like this one:
      Attached files [img]/converted_files/1347289=5673-attachment.jpg[/img]
      Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
      That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
      Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
      Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

PhoenixRising;945213 wrote: OMG. That oughta be on that show about terrible jobs! :H

Like this one:
        ewww ............:H:H:H
        sigpicXXX

Comment

beagle;944997 wrote: i can wiggle my ears. i can make farty noises with my armpits.
          i can jerk off a German Shepherd thinking he IS Pierce,whilst contemplating George Clooney doing the splits & licking the tip of his nose. oh & i got paid for it!
          :H:H:H

Count me as another reader who just had to wipe up all the coffee I just sprayed on my screen while laughing! Beagle, I know we're half a world apart, but I would LOVE to meet up with you for coffee!

Comment

Alas, no one can make the claim this guy can. Afterwards, he tried to tell his friends he just wanted to use the bathroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naikFCHPtlY[/video]]

Just kidding about the 'alas' part.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;945247 wrote: Alas, no one can make the claim this guy can. Afterwards, he tried to tell his friends he just wanted to use the bathroom.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naikFCHPtlY[/video]]

Just kidding about the 'alas' part.
              Must remember to go to the toilet next time I leave the house!!!
              Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

beagle...i am gagging on ice cubes laughing at this....
                I love my family more than alcohol.:h
                Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

all part of the job guys, all part of the job.the funniest parts is usally the owners are big burly men who just get a little uncomfortable when i'm ...er... "shuffling cards"
                  we used to have some ripper jokes....once a colleague took urine from a dog to test for diabetes, collect it via catheter, went out back,swapped it for flat lemon squash, then went back in to the consult room & in front of the client, took a swig of the "urine" before saying, "yep, definately diabetes". the client nearly fainted! but then got the joke....
                  & then there was the time we used the university ultrasound to try & find our own ovaries & nearly broke it......

Comment

beagle;945717 wrote: all part of the job guys, all part of the job.the funniest parts is usally the owners are big burly men who just get a little uncomfortable when i'm ...er... "shuffling cards"
                    we used to have some ripper jokes....once a colleague took urine from a dog to test for diabetes, collect it via catheter, went out back,swapped it for flat lemon squash, then went back in to the consult room & in front of the client, took a swig of the "urine" before saying, "yep, definately diabetes". the client nearly fainted! but then got the joke....
                    & then there was the time we used the university ultrasound to try & find our own ovaries & nearly broke it......
                    Well, you've gotta be able to have a little fun at work, after all...

Comment

too right fennel!

Comment

Working...
                      X