Light bulb moment !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light bulb moment !

Awww, Phoenix... That was such a bittersweet story. Im so sorry for your loss as well. If you ever feel comfortable sharing more about what happened, I know lots of caring people on here would listen. I would. I hope you are finding the strength now to go on.

Brave, I was going to go on the subject of sober sex :H. Yes, I have been intimate with the "new" guy a few times now. Its been awesome and not just in the physical way. In every way. Ive been in complete control of what Im doing and there is no shame or guilt. I feel everything more of course, so its real and not just some drunk sloppy sex. Ten thousand times better in every way, physically, mentally, and even spiritually! Yes yes yes!!!

Oh, and he keeps calling! You dont get the call backs with drunk sloppy sex much, at least I never did.
    I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

Light bulb moment !

You ladies are making me blush! ha ha.

Phoenix...((hugs))...I remembered you told me that. So sorry. You do have another nice man in your life now and are AL free. Both good things. Stay strong!

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

Light bulb moment !

Sorry brightlite didnt mean to make anybody blush. All sounds goog in your camp overit I am so happy for you . And I agree when you meet guys sober they do call again and you dont have to suffer the horrible feeling of guilt and shame of doing things when you was drunk that you would not have done sober !! Bring it on !

As sdie note I have had a terrible mirgraine for the past 3 days feels like the worst hangover I have ever had !!!! imagine I made myself feel like this on a regular basis before ???? what was I doing to myself ???.

Comment

Light bulb moment !

some good thinking there neart.
          My relationship was initially shakey when I first gave up because my BF carried on drinking as usual while I stopped. It was very awkward and many fights erupted. But three months later he has slowed down and hardly drinks in front of me. And if he does its just one beer at the most.

I certainly couldnt go out with a heavy drinker now. It would do my head in. Gosh its nearly 1am in the morning...night all
          Be strong-
          We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
          Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Working...
          X