facebook....Really....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

facebook....Really....

Am I the only one who feels like the posts are like forced listening in an elevator....you get snippets and want to rant....I DON"T CARE!!!!!!

Oh my little jonny pooped his pants......I DON'T CARE......he's 30

I don"t want to work today......I DON'T CARE...you don't have a job anyways

I don't know what to make for dinner...I DON'T CARE...it'll be McDonalds anyways...damn child obisity!!!!!!

I have an account more for business than putting on my A.D.D. rants....got here for that now!!

Two day al...not a biggie for me it's day 4 or 5 that I have to watch for.

Peace!:new:
    Symbols!

facebook....Really....

Er,
    Why are you on facebook?

Comment

facebook....Really....

I despise f/book for this reason and refuse to even write out the word properly!

I really feel like technology is hyjacking our friendships, so in protest i de-activated my account.
      One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

facebook....Really....

I have business friends and it's a lame way to stay in touch in an informal way.....just gets too much
        Symbols!

Comment

facebook....Really....

I enjoy facebook for keeping in touch with friends who live all over this country and in other countries as well. I do not include business contacts on FB, though I do know of businesses that use FB for their business quite successfully. Like most things, I think it depends on how you use it! To each their own.
          A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

facebook....Really....

Synbols
            Try only having the friends you want to hear from and it will make FB much more enjoyable.

Comment

facebook....Really....

I like Facebook.
              Gabby :flower:

Comment

facebook....Really....

I really enjoy FB too, fantastic way to keep in touch without having to write individual emails to everyone and it's great to see friends photos which you would otherwise never see. The set up is getting more and more sophisticated and you can easily hide the activities of the ones who post irrelevant info.
                "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                AF - JAN 1st 2010
                NF - May 1996

Comment

facebook....Really....

Just click that little 'x' in the corner of harmless but irritating people's status updates, and they disappear like magic, without hurting anyone's feelings!
                  AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
                  "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

facebook....Really....

Hi Symbols....ha ha love your avatar..Princess Bride...right?

Anyway, I am one of those that never post on my facebook and manage two fan pages for business. I did post a business announcement recently and my sister posted back and used a horrible nickname for me from our childhood! Aarrgh! Anyway, I've since deactivated "friends able to post" on my fan pages.

You can turn off things in your privacy settings. Also, Linkedin is so much better for business. I also use Twitter for business....but don't even get me started with that. All three combined can be very powerful tools for business, however each one of those mediums has their quirks to work out.

Everything I need is within me!

Comment

facebook....Really....

FACEBOOK...it is a choice!
                      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

facebook....Really....

I have bad memories of Facebook, posting drunk, having blackout conversations...I still won't go on there to this day.
                        :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

facebook....Really....

I was on facebook once or twice then took myself off. But it's great for Joe, he finds out more about what's happening in Ireland with his family than ever! They never tell us when they call what is happening but relatives do on facebook!

Comment

facebook....Really....

Woops...was just blowing steam in what I thought was comedic relief...woops
                            Symbols!

Comment

facebook....Really....

symbols;944635 wrote: Woops...was just blowing steam in what I thought was comedic relief...woops
                              any thoughts on the current economy?
                              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
                              X