Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 26th August 2010

...........Crackerjack.

One of them are having Pinky and Perky doing Rawhide as their record of the week next week
    It could be worse, I could be filing.
    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

what has radio 2 come too....:H
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

I think it was up against the new Robbie/Gary single

I was always more a Sooty and Sweep girl, til they brought that damn Panda in, Soo
        AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

JC it sounds like you have a jealously issue about Soo.... would you like to talk about it?
          "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
          AF - JAN 1st 2010
          NF - May 1996

Comment

Well the way I saw it was that she was trying to gain the affections of Sooty to get to her ultimate :h Sweep (who was all mine I tell you all mine).
            AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

yes i do understand, I felt this way about Looby Lou always trying to get Teddy into the bloody basket!
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Hussey, That's what I'd call her.
                Mr JC used to cry everytime Andy Pandy got into his basket. Fast forward 25 years after we bought the video for the kids and the son and heir used to do the same thing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Rightio I'd better shoot off as I'm mentoring today.
                  Fingers crossed for me as I need the weather to stay fine.
                  Laters my lovelies:l
                  AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Bye JC have a good one...
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

hello army folk just popping in to say ...umm....hello.
                      roll on spring & summer in the southern hemisphere!

Comment

tum ti tum... hello folks.ive had a grand morning at work today.. i sooo hope the enjoying it lasts.... well anyway ill enjoy it while i can. so great not having a hangover at work.
                        reckon i will polish my halo today. picked mr spuds and his mate up from the pub at 6 last night, they had been at it since 11am... boy were they talking bollocks.... repeatedly.funny thing is when i used to go out with them i know i was 10 times worse... god how awful. so more than ever again im very happy to be sober
                        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Hi ho Spuddlies, I can relate to that for sure. Does mr Spuds go to the pub often?, it seems that way.
                          Hi Beagle, you still around?
                          Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

hi ktab. mr spuds seems to have been drinking more lately, though that could just be my sober perception. he has a major fortnightly binge with his mate (yesterday) and his fortnightly bottle and more of wine cooking a roast. he often pops to the pub when he goes into town, just for a couple.... unless he bumps into someone and his having a good crack.and he always has a few when we go 'daytripping' as im now the driver. he has said he will stop drinking if it would help me but i dont want him to, as he enjoys it.... i just dont want to be around him drunk, and can usually avoid it quite well... ah its a funny old world in sober land... seeing things so differently. before i would have been first at the bar.. gagging for booze, any excuse. so glad im not now... its so freeing

Comment

im off to a car boot sale now to spend my hard earned cash.... i just love a bargain

Comment

It think it might be like when we buy a certain make and colour of car and then we start seeing more of them. Enjoy the sale.
                                Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Working...
                                X