Drunk driving stat..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drunk driving stat..

On average, someone in the U.S. is killed by a drunk driver every 40 minutes. - Provided by RandomHistory.com
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Drunk driving stat..

Belle, I've had a discussion recently with someone who had a non-police involved accident, while drinking. IMHO, we may escape for years driving while 'a little buzzed', but it doesn't take long. In this state, if you are driving and involved in a fatal accident, blood tests are mandatory. You can have AL, drugs, etc., from the previous day, but that immediately shifts the blame, no matter who caused the accident. I've seen it happen, many times. 2 beer, glasses of wine, and your driving along, legally, and bam! someone hits you, and dies. And in more ways than emotionally, your life as you knew it is over. Not trying to over-dramatic, but there are NO plus sides to driving without a totally clean system. And don't even factor in if you have a child in your car. A whole 'nother bucket of worms.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Drunk driving stat..

I agree Ruby.
      Just one or two on an empty stomach...not worth the chance!
      "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

Drunk driving stat..

Just one or two on an empty stomach... >>

Or five...

Of all the things I've done drunk that I'm ashamed of, driving "I'm-fine" drunk with my kids in the car is the absolute worst. Bleh. Awful.
        AF since July 15, 2010. :applouse:
        "People who drink to drown their sorrow should be told that sorrow knows how to swim." —Ann Landers

Comment

Working...
        X