X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOOK WHAT GIVING UP ALCOHOL CAN DO!

GREAT NEWS!

I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DOCTORS OFFICE TO DO A FOLLOW UP AFTER STARTING
    TOPOMAX 35 DAYS AGO. I'VE LOST 5LBS. AND MY BLOOD PRESSURE WENT FROM 132/92 TO 118/80. IT'S AMAZING WHAT DRINKING WILL DO TO YOUR HEALTH( AS WELL AS YOUR LOOKS),THE DOCTOR SAID I EVEN LOOKED MORE ALIVE! THIS REALLY MADE MY DAY!

That is excellent news!!!
    I love my family more than alcohol.:h
    Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I am a diabetic and I REALLY can tell the difference not drinking makes on me! Not to mention my healthy new attitude that I'm getting! I love being sober!
      I'm not what I should be, I'm not what I could be. I'm definetly not who I want to be,
      but I'm sure not who I used to be!

There is no pit so deep that God's love is not deeper still.

"I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME." Phil 4:13

Comment

HaveFaith that is absolutely wonderful news! AL affects every organ in our bodies and by quitting we improve things we have never even thought of. What a great example of how to turn it around. Keep up the good work....
        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
        AF - JAN 1st 2010
        NF - May 1996

Comment

HaveFaith that is wonderful news!!!
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

What great news HaveFaith. A nice boost to encourage you even more that you have made the right choice, hey I hope it continues to get better and better!
            Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Working...
            X