Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YAY SHERI

Ah Sheri,

I think you are a legend, and i appreciate your presence. Alway's will, no matter what.

G. xx

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

YAY SHERI

Sheri, your posts are always thoughtful, and caring and informative .......

Here's to your next 1000

:contrat1000:
      sigpicXXX

Comment

YAY SHERI

WoooHooo!! Keep it up!!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

YAY SHERI

YAY for you Sheri!!!!

I truly consider you one of the firm cornerstones on here. Your advice has really helped me in SO many ways and your thoughtfulness to others is really inspiring. Thank you SO much for all that you do here!

For those of you who dont know, it was one of Sheri's posts that encouraged me to take my first Antabuse pill. Something she said just struck a cord with me, and I thought.. "If nothing changes, then nothing changes!" Sometimes just the right word from someone can really make a big difference.
          I LOVE MY SEROTONIN AND BOOZE SCREWS IT UP!!!!!

Comment

YAY SHERI

Yay! Keep on talking Sheri...I love what you have to say!!! I'm one of your biggest fans! :h
            :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Working...
            X