Yes Its me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes Its me

To all that know me as the fox....I'm changing my avatar...it may be a lake, or a foutain, or a buddist temple at this point...but I'm moving forward...I know some identify members by their avatar, but ...sometimes you need a change "dan it"...that's in inside joke....ha ha Oh, I want to say...this is actually where I grew up...its beautious!

Everything I need is within me!

Yes Its me

Bright, just don't lose focus. That's why we're here, love.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Yes Its me

Rubes...I won't lose focus...I'm actually I think at a rebirth or awakening. Maybe it is spiritual, maybe it is what I needed, but I'm embracing it. You know, that I have never been the one that was all that religious, however...I believe in human kind and all things that will get us to the "global conscientiousness" that we need to achieve to preserve this planet and ourselves. That is my focus..

Comment

Yes Its me

IAD called it when I mentioned the Praying Mantis...maybe he was right!??...

For those that don't know...I haven't seen a pray mantis in years and then all of a sudden, I saw two practicaly within a month....one right on the hood of my car....so it means something. And, our good, friend IAD pointed out that it is a spiritual sign for me.

And it was! Thanks IAD. I just had to wait to see!

Comment

Working...
        X