Army Thread 30th August

Sorry missed ya, Hi Tawny.
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Morning guys, just sun boring sun here again..... *sigh*
      "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
      AF - JAN 1st 2010
      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

if I had a sound card I could tune you in to the sound of thunder, lightening and relentless rain here. Met Service tells us it is a good sign and heralds the start of spring .......
        Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

[QUOTE=tiptronic_ct;947146]Good morning, all to come

Finally: when the alarm went off this morning, a few birds (of the avian variety) could be heard...

Ah, those were the day's!

Wishing, and forecasting, a safe, sober, and magical day to all trooper's!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

To you too Mr G

Miss B - I love to hear the sounds you are describing, as long as im safe and warm at home by the fire with good company
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

yes, me too!! I'm just hoping it is over by the time I wake up and have to go out for my training session :H ( forecast is for it to continue for the next 48 hours......:upset
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

I love running in the rain, all rugged up, no-one else around. Ya gotta stay outta that thunder and lightning though. Was stuck out in a little sailboat once, not in the bath, the bay, when lightening started up. Great! I thought......

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

im way too much of a woose for that Mr G although there is something awesome about after you have been out getting soaked to come home get out of the wet clothes and sink into a candlelit bath full of scented bubbles.....
                  AF - JAN 1st 2010
                  NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Mr. G-

I am a fair weather runner. I don't run in the rain, but good for you. I do like candleight bubble baths, too.

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Hi Rusty - I see you've jetting off again today, whats on the agenda for this week?
                      AF - JAN 1st 2010
                      NF - May 1996

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Chillgirl;947219 wrote: im way too much of a woose for that Mr G although there is something awesome about after you have been out getting soaked to come home get out of the wet clothes and sink into a candlelit bath full of scented bubbles.....
                        Yer speakin my language Chilli! :h

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Rusty;947221 wrote: Mr. G-

I am a fair weather runner. I don't run in the rain, but good for you. I do like candleight bubble baths, too.
                          Hi Rusty,

Give running in the rain a go sometime. You've just got to make sure you're warm, and waterproof. It's very peaceful i find.

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Good Morning All, nice to see Tawny, Miss B & Mr G visiting ..........

Well Its a bank holiday here, so Miss Boops & I decided to have a pj day!!!! Sat lounging without my hair done and the bloody window cleaner turned up ...............

I should have checked in here earlier and had read Oneys warning, I wouldn't have then gone out bra-less to pay him!!!!! :blush:
                            sigpicXXX

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Hi Chill,

I'm going to Michigan this week. Short week....only have to work through Thursday. It's a holiday weekend next weekend so I'm off for 5 days in a row.

Comment

Army Thread 30th August

Mr. G....

Ok, I'll think about it but I don't like having wet feet. I'm a wimp, I know. Hi to Betty, Miss B, and Betty! Happy Monday!

Comment

Working...
                                X