Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Life was too successful before become alcoholic !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello shappire!

Wish you all the best and sure you will conquire over alcoholism !
    I know this forum is great and helpful but I wanted to talk face to face or in telephone with someone who have a problem like me.. many thanks for your inspiration.
    If nature gives us lemon, we have a choice: either to cry or make lemonade.

Comment

kota;949358 wrote: Wish you all the best and sure you will conquire over alcoholism !
      I know this forum is great and helpful but I wanted to talk face to face or in telephone with someone who have a problem like me.. many thanks for your inspiration.
      Kota,

Chill gave you an excellent suggestion. Going to an AA meeting locally. How is meeting someone from here face-to-face any different than attending AA in London and meeting many folks face-to-face? I wish you well kota!
      Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Hi phoe,
        Actually I am from Asian country and living in London where culture and living pattern are vast difference. To be frank I was a little bit drunkard in my country. Here I am living with all of my family in our community so no much difference. I really want to raise will power to give up alcohol at all.
        Please keep on suggesting.
        Many thanks,
        Kota

Comment

Hi phoe,
          Actually I am from Asian country and living in London where culture and living pattern are vast difference. To be frank I was a little bit drunkard in my country. Here I am living with all of my family in our community so no much difference. I really want to raise will power to give up alcohol at all.
          Please keep on suggesting.
          Many thanks,
          Kota

Comment

Working...
          X