Underoos and Friends - September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KTAB ... it was Willie. I've got a lot of time for the man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlLUMwo_VVU[/video]]YouTube - Willie Nelson - Ray Charles - Georgia on my mind

Comment

tawnyfrog;965169 wrote: Saffy - I'm not talking "I can't possibly go to the dinner party tonight because I've chipped a nail" - I'm talking ... these nails (suddenly) look like I've stabbed them repeatedly with a compass (or metal skewer if people don't know what a compass is/was). There's like hundreds of pock marks ... it's disturbing me somewhat ...
      Gee Tawn, that sounds a bit out of my league...I could take a guess and say that it could be some sort of nail infection as opposed to mineral deficiency...I will look it up for ya
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Thanks Saff ... didn't have much luck googling "nails stabbed with compass"

Comment

tawnyfrog;965179 wrote: Thanks Saff ... didn't have much luck googling "nails stabbed with compass"
          More detail needed, are the nails discoloured, ridged either horizontally or vertically
          I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Some vertical ridges, that's been the norm. The new thing is the "dents". Anyway - we shouldn't gobble up this space to talk about me bloody nails ...,

Report in now, all Underoos ...,

Comment

tawnyfrog;965186 wrote: Some vertical ridges, that's been the norm. The new thing is the "dents". Anyway - we shouldn't gobble up this space to talk about me bloody nails ...,

Better get that checked out tawn...I am thinking fungal infection..easy done, with you with your hands in the soil etc.

Comment

Thanks Saffy ... don't want to put peeps off their post-prandial pleasures - so - let's let the subject of my fingernails drop.

WHO farted?

Comment

No, let's not let the subject drop, Tawny. Something is not right. Get to the doctor.

I didn't fart but I can if you really want. I will if that what takes to make you look into the fingernails.

It won't be pretty. But I am above the equator. It may come out clockwise. I don't know.

Cindi

Damn it, Tawny. Look into it. Please?
                  AF April 9, 2016

Comment

tawnyfrog;965179 wrote: Thanks Saff ... didn't have much luck googling "nails stabbed with compass"
                    But did you Google 'Nails stabbed with skewer.' ?

Prolly psoriasis.

Apply Vegemite.
                    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Yeah psoriasis.

That's what it is.

Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Psoriasia/schmoriasis. I have a condition.

Yes.

Now ... would y'all please excuse me and talk amongst yourselves? Don't let me be the killer of the Underoos (formerly known as the NDT) thread. I am going hori and shall cast a brief but studied look at the digital enigma. Nighters.

Comment

Going verti here.

Y'all have a good sleep.

Cindi
                          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

tawnyfrog;965186 wrote: Some vertical ridges, that's been the norm. The new thing is the "dents". Anyway - we shouldn't gobble up this space to talk about me bloody nails ...,

Yep. Vegemite, with a smattering of avocado.

Thank's Zen re Beagle update. x

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Yep. Vegemite, with a smattering of avocado, or stick ya finger up 'Missy' or 'Bridget' chook's arse for the healing mineral properties. If that doesn't work, scull a glass of dynamic lifter between meals.

Thank's Zen re Beagle update. x

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Undies and International guests,

I'm of to catch a chook. Thanks for the tip Mr.G.

Have a splendid Thursday everybodeee.

Comment

Working...
                                X