Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Underoos and Friends - September

Morning friends.
    Just popping my head in to say hi and that I am still alive and kicking. Been dealing with the stress of getting my house ready to sell, then trying to sell it (which we did! YAY), so not had much time to visit.
    But when my thinking turns to drinking, time to come back and say hello.
    Hope everyone is doing well. Going to be 28 today in sunny Perth so have finally been able to peel off those layers that have been on me since May. AAAAhhh lovely!
    Take care and have a good one.
    HC
    I finally got it!
    "All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think, we become" Buddah

Comment

Morning all and sundry,

Mr. G. your brand of medicine sounds diabolical even by my alternative standards..but I am confident that you are onto something and that it will work...if it is followed to the letter of course. Bridge, day 3 and you should be feeling a bit of improvement...do you have sciatic pain with it? Shas I am glad to hear that you are feeling better (has the rash gone)? Missy B, I would love to see some pics of Betty surrounded by shredded paper(btw in teenage lingo speak...as per my sons...Betty would be called a shredder and thats damn fine:H Reginald me mate.....happy to see you back on the boards....buggeration about having to do work during little Regs hols.....(have you tried Tyrosine....it helps with cognitive stuff)....sharpens up the thinking etc. Gday Twan (I will not mention the nails ever again)....Hi Aspy, Hippy Chick, Betty Boop...hope I havent left anyone out. Have a marvellousy fantasmagorically cool day :h
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Nice to see you HC, and geez i'm getting sick of this spring not sprunging or springing here as yet, especially as i'm on holiday's!

Spent the day on various websites uploading this, linking that, getting my muzak out there etc. I tell youse, what a feckin headache that is. Some sites are dead simple, make sense, and fast, other's, like bloody facebook, (yes i know, but muso friends tell me it's a must, sigh. they also reckon i don't need to log on all the time an actually talk tp people. Phew! insert lol) well, most of the stuff is easy to set up, but try loading a song on yer 'band page'. One minute working, next not, next minute yep, next, who feckin know's! I've alway's said DELEGATE. I should take my own advice. I good session over at James' fixed me up though. More at www.itreallyisallabout
        me.com

Hope everyone is as well as can be.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

sapphire1;965733 wrote: Hi Cinders please explain going verti? Does that mean that you sleep standing up? just arskin
          It means waking up. I do try to stand up at some point during the day. As seldom as possible but it is hard to make coffee and take the dog outside while being hori.

Whilst you all are going hori, I am going verti.

Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Cinders;965885 wrote: It means waking up. I do try to stand up at some point during the day. As seldom as possible but it is hard to make coffee and take the dog outside while being hori.

Whilst you all are going hori, I am going verti.

Cindi
            Ah.... I get it Cinders...scuse massive ignornamous traits:H Well lets see now...I am about to go hori....you are prolly just going verti......Have a splendid day Cinders
            I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

It's oblique for me this evening.

Nighters.

Comment

Goodnight all, languishers and obliquers

see ya when the mud dries

Comment

Afternoon Underoos,
                  It's me, your very own RAGGSY. i'm in the internet room of the VICTORIA falls HOTEL, Zimbabwe.
                  Had a great but tiring journey so far... Tanzania, Zanzibar (went scuba diving) Malawi, and just walked across the border this morning from Zambia. Went to Serengeti and have a few good photos of liness and her 4 cubs walking right besdide our truck. And an elephant which had died through the night.
                  Can't stay on for long as unreliable access. Justy wanted to touch base very briefly and say hello to everyone.

Comment

Hey Rag's!

Great to hear from you, and that you're alive and seemingly well. Hope we can see some pic's sometime. Safe travel's.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

v.v late check in from me.
                      Lord that was a LONG day.
                      Back still cactus....making life even more challenging.
                      But there are folk much worse off than I.
                      Off to read back.
                      If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

"what a night, tomorrow I'll tease some weeds'"

Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Rags;965934 wrote: Afternoon Underoos,
                          It's me, your very own RAGGSY. i'm in the internet room of the VICTORIA falls HOTEL, Zimbabwe.
                          Had a great but tiring journey so far... Tanzania, Zanzibar (went scuba diving) Malawi, and just walked across the border this morning from Zambia. Went to Serengeti and have a few good photos of liness and her 4 cubs walking right besdide our truck. And an elephant which had died through the night.
                          Can't stay on for long as unreliable access. Justy wanted to touch base very briefly and say hello to everyone.
                          Marvellous Rags, bloody marvellous, I am currently a hideous shade of green, will have to see the doc about that:H Stay well and keep us posted, we live vicariously through you ya know xx

Comment

techie;966331 wrote: "what a night, tomorrow I'll tease some weeds'"

Morning Techstar, where are you at the mo? Have a splendiferoussly cool safe sober day x

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;966006 wrote: v.v late check in from me.
                              Lord that was a LONG day.
                              Back still cactus....making life even more challenging.
                              But there are folk much worse off than I.
                              Off to read back.
                              What time of the day/night do ya think this is Missy? Any self-respecting back-challenged sheila should be hori by now and not up tp Dog-knows-what......Wheres ya note?

Comment

sapphire1;966333 wrote: ... I am currently a hideous shade of green ...
                                Go easy on the avocado. Add more vegemite to the salve. You'll be right in no time. True dinks.

Comment

Working...
                                X