Underoos and Friends - September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tawnyfrog;948574 wrote: Love your new suit, Techie. No wonder you got envious glances at Grand Central ...

:h :h :h :h :h :h
    thanks little froglet! John xx
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Morning Undies and Northern Dropperinners in snow suits and assorted outfits..Techie, Betty B. Chilli, Missy B. Well dudes spring has sprung and I for one dont know what all the fuss is all about!!! I was born on the west coast of Tassie, middle of winter in a blizzard and am at my absolute insanely happiest inthat weather......Yeah I know there goes that theory of S.A.D.S. out the window...at least for me. Well I spose I will just have to be a good sport and try to share in your joy and celebration. But I'm warning yous anything above 13 degrees and I'm hiding under a fusking rock.........HAVE A FANTABULISTICALLY WONDERFULASTICAL STUPENDASICAL SOBER AS A JUDGE DAY DUDES....LUVES YAS ALL:h:upset::h:upset:
      I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

:new: Sunny in Auckland today!!!!!! YAY!!!! SPRING is finally here. I can't wait until I can go swim in the ocean again. This is my second spring in New Zealand so I know what to look forward to now as the warmer weather hits. I'm from Denver, Colorado and love to ski and hike. Cheers to spring!!

Comment

Hello Choice and welcome!!
          Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Hiya Choice, welcome to the Undies!!!!

Comment

Gday Choice, welcome to Undie Land!!!!!!!!!!:welcome:
              I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

techie;948572 wrote: Just wanted to say Hi Bridge...Luv Ya Techie!

Oh my GOD !!!!!
                I'm so glad I checked back in before jobs.
                Is that YOU techie ???? The real John ??????
                B'Jesus....we are privileged today.
                If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Hey Froglet...
                  Shane Crawford will be jogging past your door for breast cancer soon....
                  Just saying.....
                  Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Not me dear, although there are some similarities. I'm a bit lighter in hair color
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;948631 wrote: Hey Froglet...
                      Shane Crawford will be jogging past your door for breast cancer soon....
                      Just saying.....

OK - admit I had to google him to understand your point and THIS is what I found:

World records

Crawford is the holder of five Guinness world records. All the records occurred during broadcasts of The Footy Show.
                      [*]Having 157 live Golden Orb spiders on his body inside a large tank for 30 seconds. [4][*]Kissing 96 people on the face in a minute.[5][*]As of 18 June 2009 - Putting on 180 pairs of underwear, surpassing the former world record of 150.[6] (2009 -06-18)[update]As of 30 July 2009 (2009 -07-30)[update] - Crawford and previous Stawell Gift Adrian Mott broke the world record for the 100m sprint while both inside a single pantomime horse costume.[7]As of 24 September 2009 (2009 -09-24)[update] - Crawford cracked 90 eggs with his head in a minute. [8]

Comment

techie;948632 wrote: Not me dear, although there are some similarities. I'm a bit lighter in hair color
                        Who's that poor bugger then ???:H
                        Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

tawnyfrog;948640 wrote: OK - admit I had to google him to understand your point and THIS is what I found:

World records

Crawford is the holder of five Guinness world records. All the records occurred during broadcasts of The Footy Show.
                          [*]Having 157 live Golden Orb spiders on his body inside a large tank for 30 seconds. [4][*]Kissing 96 people on the face in a minute.[5][*]As of 18 June 2009 - Putting on 180 pairs of underwear, surpassing the former world record of 150.[6] (2009 -06-18)[update]As of 30 July 2009 (2009 -07-30)[update] - Crawford and previous Stawell Gift Adrian Mott broke the world record for the 100m sprint while both inside a single pantomime horse costume.[7]As of 24 September 2009 (2009 -09-24)[update] - Crawford cracked 90 eggs with his head in a minute. [8]
                          Yes he's quite an adventurous chappy isn't he ? :H

Right, I've GOT to go folks...
                          See yers this arvo...
                          Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

:hallo: Undies

I think I may have to hang out here today after probably p-ing the Army off by announcing the arrival of Spring.

Oh well... I can think of much worse things that can happen

Happy Spring!!!
                            I'll do whatever it takes
                            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Hey there Tipster ... yup, it's certainly YOUR season. Happy sproinging.

I actually think today's a bit of a let down because it's still bloody cold and wet but hey ... we'll be whingeing soon enough about the heat. Just back from the big monthly shop and that's certainly cured me of my excessively lovin' emoticonisation this morning.

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

As you were ...

Comment

certainly cured me of my excessively lovin' emoticonisation this morning.

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:

As you were ...
                                :H:H:

Comment

Working...
                                X