Underoos and Friends - September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. More energy than a child care centre here this morning.

Thanks for saving us from the abyss Trippy. No doubt it was my late night attempt at chicken discussion.

Hiya Mish Mash. VERY good to have you back, and I'm gonna remember that one too...don't give up get up ....excellent.

Yep we have to be vigilant all the time Sapp, don't we ?. Sounds exhausting ,but there's comfort in knowing that it's not the only thing we have to be vigilant about in life for our personal safety. Just one of those survival things.

Looks like I've got a free day. Sunny. Perfect vege garden weather.
    So that's where I'll be if you need me folk.
    Might even take the puti and a book....hmmm...
    If your 8 year old self met you, would they be proud?
    Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Lillypond059;956536 wrote: morning all, Its a beatuful day,my chookies are doing good,i'm getting a crack hand at making different dishes with eggs, my 2 dogies are lyeing in the sun,wee darlings they are.

have a nice day all.Lilly
      Hiya Lilly. You're sounding great.
      Get out there in that sun and soak up some D's.
      Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Morning all!

Go for it Techie! With TF's avatar on yer back you are bound to confuse the opposition. I'll be rooting for you in the Strayan way. (if i'm lucky)

Great stuff Mish mash! Good to see you here, and have you seen the 'Toolbox' thread here in 'monthly abstinence' section? Excellent reading with lot's of tip's/info for folk's just orf the turp's.

Morning Saph! From my experience, and this is common, around the 30 day, 60, 90, 6 months, 9 mth period's, we can get a little wobbly. I think it might be, and maybe for you right now, a case of the 'what now's'? I'm sober, feeling great, so what the feck do i do now? who the feck is this person? etc...well, i know i did, and many folk do. Times like these, i do one thing. And that is to embrace totally, the gratitude angle. Grab this thankful, gratitude, appreciation of living stuff by the scruff of the neck, and go with it! Hang onto it, cultivate it, enjoy it, and live it.

A marvellous weekend to all.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Morning Lilly and Bridget! :h

Well, if ya can't beat em, join em. Just orf to Vic. market to see if i can laybuy some chook's. Any recommendation's? (laybuy, get it?)

N.R.N.R.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

He's right Techie.
            That avatart will totally friek/psyche them out.
            I know some nights we've sat here staring pretty hard at each other (the avatar won) :H
            Anyway, you've got this one in the bag, mate.
            Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Guitarista;956547 wrote: Morning Lilly and Bridget! :h

Well, if ya can't beat em, join em. Just orf to Vic. market to see if i can laybuy some chook's. Any recommendation's? (laybuy, get it?)

N.R.N.R.
              Bloody HELL ! It's like those potato washing monkeys in that island chain.

I've got Isa browns, and so has Tawny. Very cute and seem to be your good all rounder. Regular layers, good and strong. Like your ideal girlfriend, mate.
              Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Mornin Bridge Lilly And the irrepressible G. Man:upset::H:upset::H

What more can I say...you guys crack me up.....laybuy chooks:H fir how long eh? a dollar down and a dollar a week? theyll be on a bloody pension by the time ya pick em up ..then Tawn will have to come down from the farm and rescue and rehabilitate them, put em in special wheel chairs....you city blokes, ya got no clues:H
                I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

Hi there Bridge I've had enough Mexican food to last a colon time. How are you dear?
                  Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

hi saph!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

byebyebridgetjones;956550 wrote: Bloody HELL ! It's like those potato washing monkeys in that island chain.

I've got Isa browns, and so has Tawny. Very cute and seem to be your good all rounder. Regular layers, good and strong. Like your ideal girlfriend, mate.
                      Well, that's something to consider, to be sure.

And yep Bridgos, re your earlier comment about needing to be vigilant about not just al, too right. You can also look at not drinking as an allergy, which maybe it is. Some folk just can't eat wheat, dairy, nut's etc, and they just get on with life accepting that.
                      Of course, if i ever developed an allergy to my beloved choc soy ice cream...........:upset:

Comment

Morning Lilly, YOu sound well and cheerful this morning

What breed are your doggies?
                        I am a part of the family of humanity. Not one person on this earth is a stranger to me. Rev. Ted Noffs

Comment

sapphire1;956552 wrote: Mornin Bridge Lilly And the irrepressible G. Man:upset::H:upset::H

What more can I say...you guys crack me up.....laybuy chooks:H fir how long eh? a dollar down and a dollar a week? theyll be on a bloody pension by the time ya pick em up ..then Tawn will have to come down from the farm and rescue and rehabilitate them, put em in special wheel chairs....you city blokes, ya got no clues:H
                          Saph, I am but a humble musician. I live on the smell of a sweaty guitar strap, and that ain't pretty.

Comment

techie;956555 wrote: hi saph!
                            Gday Techie

You will defo will this race today if we can harness all the hot air that is being generated on this undie thread today......how are you feeling matey?

Comment

Guitarista;956558 wrote: Saph, I am but a humble musician. I live on the smell of a sweaty guitar strap, and that ain't pretty.
                              Well stop making idle promises about buying up innocent chookies and then leaving them homeless for animal rescue organisations to deal with:H I know you have a good heart....tell you what I have some spare guitar straps laying round the place...I'll air mail ya a couple

Comment

techie;956553 wrote: Hi there Bridge I've had enough Mexican food to last a colon time. How are you dear?
                                Oh God.
                                Mexican food.
                                Stop man STOP.
                                I'm on a frigging diet :H:upset:
                                Rejoined life 20/5/19

Comment

Working...
                                X