The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!! for September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok Mates ! Let's get our ass in Gear ! It's September.....were ready !
    The Journey begins here so get YOUR ASSES IN GEAR!!!!
    so please come here ask for help ,vent ,scream and yell here before you pick up the drink ..
    just do your best and handle what life give you sober that's all you can do at times ..and remember we are here for one another..so lets do this together
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Howdy Gear Shifters ! Same thread same conciquince ! Ha! Tony
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

Wow is it September already Tony? I know you will keep the shifters moving in the right direction and laughing along the way.

Comment

Thanks Time.....this site takes off on it's own ! It's the people here that make it work ! Let's keep shifting gears and moving forward ! Tony
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Thanks, Tony. I'll be back on board in the A.M. :hug:
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself!!!

Comment

Well, I thought I had gone to bed but I haven't yet so happy September to all.

Love, Sun xx
              How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

awesome awesome awesome [/FONT]see yall in the morning
                :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

Happy September everyone!!!
                    AF since 13th July 2010
                    NF since 5th July 2010

Comment

My elders used to tell me when I said things like 'I wish it was Christmas, wish it was spring', wish for any future dates, "Don't wish your life away." So let me just say, I'm happy the events of the last 8 months are behind me, and it's the beginning of a beautiful new month. A great time to follow through on my new program to a better, stronger me. It's hard to get out of my patterns, that came from a long time of hiding myself away, but it's really time now, or maybe never.
                      So what a great new way to start September, Tony, and everyone, for jumping onboard so early. Have a wonderful, sober day, and be good to yourselves.
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Good morning, happy September everyone!
                        Coco

Comment

Morning Gear Shifters ! Howdy Panno, Coco and Heart........ I'm off to take care of some chores, will be back a little later. Keep fighting the good fight ! You too Rubes...Ha! Tony
                          Dr. Seuss

Comment

Hi all
                            Guess what I am officially post menopausal according to my hormone level test and my breast lump turned out to be nothing..hahah a good September 1. Am missing volunteer work day at the park though cuz I didn't sleep well and don't think I could do much. Feels like I was up all night, too much caffiene too late yesterday. Have a great day all..

Comment

Happy September, friends!! Bird-I am so happy to hear that your lump is nothing - that is wonderful news and welcome to the post-menopausal club! Hope you get some rest today.

Ruby-congratulations to your SIL-what a great honor. You & your daughter must be so proud.

Tony-thank you for being here for all of us. It's so nice to have a "safe" haven to come to.

Love to all,

K.
                              Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

Working...
                              X