Thankful This Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankful This Morning

This morning I feel so grateful to have gone 21 days without alcohol. It's a blessing and a miracle. I am thankful to have finally got it. I never could have done this through willpower. I was too impulsive, felt I was too deserving of that glass/bottle of wine. After all, I had nothing else in life. I'm glad to be able to understand I had things in my life and alcohol was going to make sure I really had nothing in my life. I am grateful and thankful that I am not drinking or craving that glass of devastation. I pray to always feel this way.

Thankful This Morning

XWino, CONGRATULATIONS!! You truly are on your way. Please remember not to let down your guard, OK, but you deserve to be proud of your accomplishment!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Thankful This Morning

Xwino, I pray you always feel this way too. This is a great accomplishment.

May I suggest you keep a list of all the positive feelings you are having versus the alternatives.

Comment

Thankful This Morning

Well done xwino 21 days is great, keep up the great work you are doing on yourself.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
        I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Thankful This Morning

You are doing so well..congradulations...and I just want to say that each and every morning I still say thanks for another sober day!!!.....Mornings are the BEST !!!!!!
          :heart:AF since May 31 2008.....Happy and Healthy

Comment

Thankful This Morning

Congratulations! I also agree, every morning I wake up after an af day feels like a blessing!

Comment

Thankful This Morning

Just wonderful to hear X. GREAT job with many many more days to follow!
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
              X