Why am I so darn tired???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi MB - try upping your protein - when you take the AL out of the picture, for some reason, if you up the protein, this can help level out other stuff (don't ask me what 'cos I can't remember but I know it helped me!!). I upped mine A LOT. It also seemed to help cut out the sugar cravings too.

Love, sun xx
    How simple it is to see that we can only be happy now and there will never be a time when it is not now....

Comment

Hi Mama B!
      I was SOOOO tired the first month of sobriety too...I just had no energy and no motivation. But that is ok, try to just rest when you need to and don't beat yourself up over it...your energy level will eventually pick up...just give it time!
      :h
      K9
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

thanks guys!!
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Aww Mama big big hugs coming over the ocean so sorry your stressed know where your coming from on finance situation it's the pits, it definately drains you!! Take Care luv p xx (sister no 2)

great advice everyone
          Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.

Comment

MB - I used to get tired in the afternoons (still do) - found that doing something like exactly what you did - fight it and go cut the lawn or take a walk, any kind of exercise will exorcize the tiredness and give you back some energy. I found wood cutting special too.

Comment

Working...
            X