Lost everything in life!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost everything in life!

I was really a successful person 5 years back.Now I am ruined at all .I have lost my business,Job,family,friends now nobody care me .. What a situation?? The only cause is being a alcoholic..5 years back everybody was behind me but now nobody.. Terrible.

I must give up this habit at any cost ,otherwise i will be devasteted completely need to go down to the street though I have beautiful house and all facilities.

I am seeking your help in this forum so please be kind to help me out !! Really I was a nations property 5 years back but now cant be family's property.. what a shame !!

I do not enjoy drinking and regret all the times but why this is happening again and again ??

Love to hear your advice and like to talk face to face who are in London !

Kota
    If nature gives us lemon, we have a choice: either to cry or make lemonade.

Lost everything in life!

Kota have you tried AA?
    Be strong-
    We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
    Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Lost everything in life!

Hi Kota,

Addiction IS very difficult - you say you hate drinking and what it has done to you, but you find it hard to stop. I think most of us can relate to that.

Have you taken any steps to stopping drinking so far? Maybe you could try attending an AA meeting or reading some books about recovery. There is a lot of support on this forum, so try to read as many threads as you can and then try to form a plan of how you are going to turn your life around.

Good luck - if you really want to do this, you can.
      Recovery Coaching website

"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Bard wl:

Recovery Videos

Comment

Lost everything in life!

Hi kota,

Welcome to MWO, this is a good place!
        You can stop drinking if you really want to & are willing to do the work!

If you haven't already, download & read the MWO book from the Health Store. It explains all the aspects of the program. You need to make yourself a good plan too.
        Take a look in the https://www.mywayout.org/community/f1...box-27556.html for good ideas.

Make a commitment, stay close to the threads. It is never too late to turn things around for yourself. There is lots of support here for you
        Wishing you the very best on your journey.

Lav
        AF since 03/26/09
        NF since 05/19/09
        Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

Lost everything in life!

welcome kota...we are here for you....
          I love my family more than alcohol.:h
          Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

Lost everything in life!

thanx

Rebirth,Kim and Lav,

Nice to be in contact with all of you in this forum.Yea,it is very hard to give up the addiction.Rebirth do you think attending meeting of AA would be beneficial at all .Have you got any specific result from there ?

To live socially I must must must .... give up the addiction so that I am here !
            many thanks for all of yours information like tool box ,AA ,Health store etc. Definately I will go through as per you.Let us see !!

Kota

Comment

Lost everything in life!

Kota,

No, you didn't lose everything in life.

You are still here. Many of "us" are not.

Read MWO, read RJ's book (it sounds like you are way past the moderator stage, btw, but there is much information there about supplements and healing) and confront this thing head on.

You can do it and we will be here for you. We really will. We are all in the same boat.

You are not alone.

Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Lost everything in life!

kota I know that AA sounds really serious but its not full of down and outs. Most of the people who go to the meetings are very repectable ( infact I seem to do alot of business from AA meetings. lol). I never saw myself as am alcoholic but I knew that I was drinking uncontrollably and I had to do something about it before it ruined my life.
                What I love about AA is that it's free group therapy and you will hear people share some incredible uplifting stories. I would definitely try to go to at least one.It doesnt hurt to try it out?
                AA certainly helped me to find the will power to quit for good ( hopefully).
                Try it all out! x
                Be strong-
                We define ourselves by the best that is in us, not the worse that has been done to us.
                Be constructive. Clear the word of CAN'T

Comment

Lost everything in life!

Sheri,
                  Its an encouraging post made by you.coming in this forum feel myself just a heavy and frequent drinker as I just used to drink once a time in 24 hours.I sleep well and craving for others if I take one dose a day.so I added some more hope to quite alcohol.

Just one more query, have you taken medicine to avoid craving rathe than suplementary care and exercise?
                  Talk to you soon!
                  Kota

Comment

Lost everything in life!

Sheri,
                    Its an encouraging post made by you.coming in this forum feel myself just a heavy and frequent drinker as I just used to drink once a time in 24 hours.I sleep well and craving for others if I take one dose a day.so I added some more hope to quite alcohol.

Just one more query, have you taken medicine to avoid craving rathe than suplementary care and exercise?
                    Talk to you soon!
                    Kota

Comment

Lost everything in life!

good to know

Sheri,

Talk to you soon!
                      Kota

Comment

Lost everything in life!

Thank you for sharing your alcoholic story. I am happy to know that you became sober without drug. Sometime threaten turns out to an opportunity of it is taken positively. Your liver gave you challenge you accepted it and changed your life though you have spent many years as an alcoholic. I wish you all best and best recovery. You are an inspiration to all of us who proved where there is a will there is a way.
                        With care and regards,
                        Kota

Comment

Working...
                        X