Nighters Stirly xxxx I keep missng you hon xx

I cannot open the link Zenners....

oh and how is the SJW goin for ya?
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Army Thread 2nd September

hello me lovelies. late visit for me and i havent read back so please tell me iff i missed anything important. have to confess i had a nana nap this afternoon which lasted about 4 hours. i missed all the lovely sunshine but i guess i needed it. mr spuds has come in pissed as a fart and is grumpy and annoying so im keeping outa the way. he seems to be getting pissed quite often these days.... hes having my share i think. hope you all had a good day
      Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
      Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Howdy folks,

Well, didn't get to the AA meeting as himself is only in the door a few mins.

Didn't know there was AA online until Oney mentioned it but I googled it and ended up logging into a meeting just as they were finishing, LOL. Thanks a million Zenners for all your links. I will check it out more tomorrow.

I know its only about 8.30 but I'm seriously thinking about going to bed, this back to school stuff has me a bit knackered. I find the whole school and homework thing a bit depressing, just all the stuff they make them learn and most of its useless, theres no focus at all on anything thats not academic. I'm dreading when they hit secondary school, all that feckin maths and irish

Sweet dreams everyone:h:h
        There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Sleep well Bandy, if you want to do a meeting tomorrow evening online, I will do one with you if you like..

I understand what you mean about the homework, up to my eyes with it here too.!

Get some sleep and talk to you 2moro.

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Zenstyle;950192 wrote: This one Oners.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhofSilF05k[/video]]YouTube - Dimitri the Stud

What a jerk!!!
            DEADLY!!!!

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Hi guys.... Let me know what meeting you are logging into tomorrow and I will come too
              BTW Zenners can have my quota of twiglets, I loathe them....

Just saying a quick hi as my brain is frazzled so off to watch some mindless tv
              Hope everyone is good
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Great stuff Chilly....will be great to all go together, whicj reminds me , must look up the Dublin ones for Oct.

AF 10th May 2010
                NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Working...
                X