Being Evacuated From Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG I'm being evacuated from my office building. There is a bomb squad on 51st Street with another suspicious car. There was some type of explosion earlier. SCARY!!! More to follow....
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

OMG...STAY SAFE TECHIE! Let us know what happens....
    :h
    :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Be safe, techie.

Comment

tell us what is going on....don't let this derail you...i remember your issues after 9-11......be careful
        I love my family more than alcohol.:h
        Live in the Solution....not the problem

Comment

I'm fine folks. I'm waiting for my train home. Not sure what was going on, but will let you know when I hear. You may hear before I do. These scares do upset me, but not enough to drink. I've closed that chapter for good hopefully. John xx
          Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Glad to hear your ok Techie, I checked the news but nothing showing about it.
            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
            AF - JAN 1st 2010
            NF - May 1996

Comment

NYPD Reopens Park Avenue After Mercedes Causes Bomb Scare - DNAinfo.com

Comment

Glad you're ok Techie. Batten down the hatches when you get home please. Earl is a comin your way!xo

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Techie,
                  Glad you are all right. Sending good thoughts your way.
                  While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                  Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Oh, sweetie! Just seeing this. I know what memories it brings back; my cousin was only a few blocks over on 9/11, and it deeply affects her still, but she is young and intelligent, as you are. SO happy to hear you're safe; so sorry this is what mentally ill people in the world do. :hug: to you, dear.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I'd hate to pay THAT guy's impound charges!!
                      sigpic
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

rubywillow;950323 wrote: I'd hate to pay THAT guy's impound charges!!
                        Yeah Rubes. I waiting to hear more on this story!

Comment

Tech, I hope they make him pay the cost of all this trouble. Am I'm SO sorry for your scare. I'd probably be under my bed!
                          sigpic

Comment

rubywillow;950336 wrote: Tech, I hope they make him pay the cost of all this trouble. Am I'm SO sorry for your scare. I'd prabably under my bed!
                            Thanks Rubes :h

Comment

WOW - glad to know you are OK techie. This can be very nervewracking for you, I am sure. Take good care....
                              John
                              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

Working...
                              X