• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3rd september

Good morning troopers..
    it's friday ...yipeeee or TFIF...

hope you all have a great one..weekend starting ma?ana,
    and school starts next week, so maybe get some sanity back in my home (well I can hope)..!!

Good morning, Jan

Something weird is happening - I keep being redirected to the PhotoBucket login page when trying to post - something seems to be wrong with the PB plugin at the bottom of the forum pages. Finally getting this one done by pressing the "stop" button to keep the page from loading completely.

Grrrrrr.....

I wonder if the number of pictures Stirly posts made PB think she was hijacking their site :H

Mmmmm... let's see if this will actually post or not...
    I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thank dog for that tips - this crap has been happening to me for the last 8 hours - thanks for the "stop" button hint.

Comment

morning Tiggeronie & Froggy...
        yep must be stirly's sparkles have got PB in a muddle..:H

Comment

ladyjan;950427 wrote: morning Tiggeronie & Froggy...
          yep must be stirly's sparkles have got PB in a muddle..:H
          :upset:Blame it all on me!!!

Good Morning Army - Jan, Tawnyfroglet and Tips and hello to all who drop by later. PB did a maintenance thing yesterday morning but then things seemed back to normal. BTW, I'm not the only one who posts a lot from PB. We do have posters who post family pics and such almost every day and then there is the Tigger thread.

It's a special day for us today. We're going to a wedding where older son is best man for a friend that he's been buddies with since they were 6 years old and they're now both 33. He's pleased as punch about it and so are we.

Anyhoo, just dropped by to wish you all a very

and hope you all

Off to walk the mutt and then do pedi, mani, facial, etc. Pampering day in Stirly-world.

P.S. I posted this with absolutely no problem. Maybe you all need to add a PB photo to your posts.
          For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
          AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

stirly-girly;950430 wrote:

:upset:Blame it all on me!!!

Good Morning Army - Jan, Tawnyfroglet and Tips and hello to all who drop by later. PB did a maintenance thing yesterday morning but then things seemed back to normal. BTW, I'm not the only one who posts a lot from PB. We do have posters who post family pics and such almost every day and then there is the Tigger thread.

It's a special day for us today. We're going to a wedding where older son is best man for a friend that he's been buddies with since they were 6 years old and they're now both 33. He's pleased as punch about it and so are we.

Anyhoo, just dropped by to wish you all a very
            and hope you all

Off to walk the mutt and then do pedi, mani, facial, etc. Pampering day in Stirly-world.

P.S. I posted this with absolutely no problem. Maybe you all need to add a PB photo to your posts.
            [SIZE=4]aarrrh Stirls..we were only having fun, we all lurve you pic's they always soo bright and cheerful like you...
            I hope you have a fab day today and take lots of pics to load on PB...:H:H:H

Comment

Good Morning Jan, Tips and Stirly.... Stirs have a wonderful day, will be lovely to see your son as best man
              "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
              AF - JAN 1st 2010
              NF - May 1996

Comment

Goodmorning tawny, ladyjan,chill,mr tips,stirly, and all those who drop by

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Hiya Chilly & Mario, wot you up to today??

Comment

Morning LJ,Tips,TF,cirly wirly stirly girly,mario,Chilly and all those yet to come.

I got in orright this morning
                    Just adjusting me caffeine drip.
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

hi lady jan & jc,

busy enough morning ahead, have to be back for the match Ireland v armenia at 15.30

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Having the same problem Mr Tips with various browsers. So there seems to be a problem on the site.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

MORNING ALL.. if you care to look at the time im up and here before 9am..... unheard of. combo of bad back, bad cough, cat licking me face and sunshine. wehey. definately gonna get some gardening done before nap time
                          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
                          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

Oh sorry hello everyone and kick off is 4pm Mario.
                            Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning KT, Spudulike.
                              We're playing Bulgaria tonight (she says after rustling through the paper desperately trying to find out) and Mr JC will be drinking beer :yukko:
                              It could be worse, I could be filing.
                              AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...
                              X