Technical Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Technical Help

Couple of questions for all you lovely people. How do you use the Drinktracker? It said something about a V-Tracker whatever that is......

Also, what is an Army thread, I keep seeing it but don't know what it means. And I have joined the September group, does the thread on that group just keep running all month? Sorry to appear dopey! Its Friday night and I'm working my way through a pack of liquorice allsorts - not so good as its sugar but at least its not the dreaded enemy - alcohol! None since Monday, thank goodness. Starting to feel slightly better but been at loggerheads with o/h all week so feeling a bit emotional and fragile because of that. Or maybe that's also a side effect of not drinking too?

Technical Help

Cupcake;950732 wrote: Couple of questions for all you lovely people. How do you use the Drinktracker? It said something about a V-Tracker whatever that is......

Also, what is an Army thread, I keep seeing it but don't know what it means. And I have joined the September group, does the thread on that group just keep running all month? Sorry to appear dopey! Its Friday night and I'm working my way through a pack of liquorice allsorts - not so good as its sugar but at least its not the dreaded enemy - alcohol! None since Monday, thank goodness. Starting to feel slightly better but been at loggerheads with o/h all week so feeling a bit emotional and fragile because of that. Or maybe that's also a side effect of not drinking too?
    hi good questions the 1st i cant answer the army thread many more are regular threads its people tht meet pretty much daily for comfort:goodjob::welcome:gyco

Comment

Technical Help

there an army of people this is there comfort place

Comment

Technical Help

like aa is to aa members this is to the army

Comment

Technical Help

daily you can even start it if you get up wearly enuff hahahaha

Comment

Technical Help

remember we tend to jump from one addiction to another are brainis now over worked to find somthin else to do now it could be eating for xample i look at it im over user in everything andive been doin this for many years off and on stick around great people gycohope i helped and good luckon your journey it does get better

Comment

Technical Help

Hi the army is NOT an enigma it's a place to chat w/o the chat room if you will. The advantages over chat are being able to add graphics, find an easier audit trail etc. I love it but rarely participate because of the "chat" aspect of the thread. While at work I need to pick and choose when and where I post w/o getting locked in discussion. Hope this helps!?
              Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

Working...
              X