Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

meaning of sponser at AA

Hi guys n gals,
    Could anyone please share me the role of sponser in AA network? And how can I get the same?
    Thank you for your help.
    Kota
    If nature gives us lemon, we have a choice: either to cry or make lemonade.

meaning of sponser at AA

good morning an AA sponsor is one who guides you thro the AA program,or like here guides you thro your early days of sobriety,if your attending AA just ask,the members how u go about it,xperience is good,find an AA book,you can actually read it on line,find someone you can relate to,you will eventually find outit all comes down to,your choice to drink or not, i wish you well gyco

Comment

meaning of sponser at AA

Fantastic Gyco!! You are very kind.
      Kota

Comment

meaning of sponser at AA

Yes Kota - just ask around at a meeting and you will get help. Have you already obtained a schedule of meetings near you?

You've probably already found all of these on-line AA resources but in case not, you might find these helpful:

AA web site: Alcoholics Anonymous :

Big Book: Big Book Online Fourth Edition

Daily Recovery Readings: Daily Recovery Readings

There is a thread in the Monthly Abstinence section of this forum called the AA Weekly thread. That is also a good place to share and ask AA related questions.

Strength and hope to you on your journey!

DG
        Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
        Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

meaning of sponser at AA

I would recommend attending a couple of meetings and observing. Don't pick one of the opposite sex. It isnt recommended. You share alot of yourself with this person.
          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

meaning of sponser at AA

Thank you Doggy and Britt for your kind information about AA.
            Definitely I will attend the AA meeting.Really I wnat to be dried and tempted by your long sobriety ,keep it up !!
            With regards,
            Kota:new:

Comment

Working...
            X