somthin new

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

somthin new

well good morning all,i thot id find a new avator,this seemed appropriate for the momemt,of late , not that it wasnt before,a lot of good posts,threads,its funny actually,the longer one gets into there sobriey or in my case,moderation thingy,they both have there up and down moments,stop and choice,being human we can almost do what ever we want,till we lose control,i guess thinking back,when i was new at this stop drinking thing,it was all about the disasterous moments we were creating in are life s.now looking at it,it was not all about me,i like what T wrote the other day,his history,it was a realease moment for him,and he s been doin this stop thing i beleive for years to,so the person with long term sobriety has the same moments as a person with i hour sobriety,even reading the newbies nest,it comes down to lifes situations,your thoughts of the situation youer emotions of the situatio and how behave towards the situation,,my understanding we not oly have the choice to make the right decision,only we can make it,food for thot,have a great weekend gyco:thanks:
Working...
X