Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the best supplements at the best prices?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all,

Got this idea from the Nutritech thread.

Where has everyone found the best quality supplements at the best prices? I bought the starter pack as it was fast and easy, but this is one damn smart group and research hounds to boot and I have to believe you guys have some great sites to shout out about.

Thanks!
    Symbols!

Thanks m'dear!
    Symbols!

Comment

I use vitacost and I swear by the Allone from nutritech. Cheaper than vitacost
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

My husband swears by
        (husband typing now)
        Bodybuilding.com - The Future Of Bodybuilding! Huge Bodybuilding Site. usually best prices beats GNC by half the cost, shipping is quick
        1Fast400 - Nutritional supplements for health, athletics, diet, and bodybuilding, with free fitness information and articles for Bulk Items nobody beats there prices, slow shipping sometimes
        Amazon.com: Online Shopping for Electronics, Apparel, Computers, Books, DVDs & more always check there prices alot of single items ship free sometimes

I can give you more but these usually have the most products and the best prices

They all carry more than bodybuilding products and I have been ordering from them for years

Comment

I've been on this vitamin D3 kick lately since having my levels checked (very low ng/ml levels), learning that most people have levels that are too low (especially those living in northern climates), and conditions associated with inadequate levels.

Interesting chart but give it a few seconds to load:

http://www.lallemand.com/vitamind/do...art_101608.pdf

Here's where a lot of people order their D3 supplements from (including me):

Now Foods, Vitamin D-3, Highest Potency, 5,000 IU, 240 Softgels - Customer Reviews - iHerb.com
          Dean Wormer to Bluto (John Belushi) from the movie Animal House: "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life son."

Comment

Working...
          X