Light a candle for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Light a candle for me?

I am lighting a candle for you and your Mom right now. You know that if you need to lean on us we are here for you.

xxxxxx
    Tippylou

Comment

Light a candle for me?

My Sol, im so so sorry you are going through all this. Im praying for you and your family. Be at peace and know that so many of us are praying and thinking of you and care so much. PM me anytime hun.
      Love pink xxoo
      HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Light a candle for me?

Hi Sol, A candle is lit for you, your mom and your family. Please take care of yourself!
        xx Kate
        A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes~Cinderella

AF 12/6/2007

Comment

Light a candle for me?

Light A Candle

Comment

Light a candle for me?

Thanks Tawny...I was hoping someone would do this for Sol.

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Light a candle for me?

My Candle is lit .............. :l:l:l
              sigpicXXX

Comment

Light a candle for me?

Tawnyfrog! I had no idea this could be done! Thank you so much! And all the other lovely souls who lit one for us... I am humbled... xxx
                7am for me, and I jump into this day as I know there are loving arms waiting to catch me much better than what any safety net ever could.
                Thank you! xxx

Comment

Light a candle for me?

Love to you and yours Sol!:l

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

Light a candle for me?

Hello friends, a quick update regarding my mom: We can only get an appointment for the sonagram of the aorta (hope all the spelling is good, as my medical knowledge does not go much further than a hangover!!!), on Monday morning. The choice was mine, and hers, to keep her at home, which is in a flat on my property. My kids adore her and are in and out there with kisses and love, and the physical care I can manage. So, I am peace that it is happening the way it should. Also, if she is admitted, much better on a Monday than on a Friday afternoon.

Regarding my brother: ALL of us here made the choice, or succumbed to the temptation to drink. He is on my emotional back burner. I had time to work through my priorities, and it is as follows:

1: Me (thanks Sidney xxx)
                    2: Mom
                    3: support for cousin, she is getting the best treatment available
                    4: The rest of my world, real and virtual

Love to all, have a great week-end!

xx

Comment

Working...
                    X