Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And seriously thinking of becoming a missing person..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aren't you damaged...
    Life is hard. Nothing is ever easy. Take the good moments and savour them.
    If you have no friends..think on that. There are many out there not suited to be your friend, but it takes time.
    Many mothers lost raising their children because they had to work as well to put food in your mouth. You don't think they would rather stay home? You need to grow up and stop blaming your problems on things that happened in your childhood.

Comment

Brigitte Bardot;955423 wrote: If you don't care, then why post?

Women are worth more then getting laid and serving men. As all women should and hopefully know. If you don't get that, work out your personal issues somewhere else.
      Work out your personal issues somewhere else. Thanks for the constructive "criticism".

I was asking for reasons why i shouldn't and all i've got so far is that it's selfish (but there are many selfish people in the world, why shouldn't i be?!). The most common sense reason is that it would waste police resources, something which i can relate to.

In that light, i would consider another approach..

Thanks for your considered opinion Bardot. I know that women are worth so much more than serving men and getting laid, hence my decision to drive an old bomb and not subscribe to certain things that are normal in my "family"... Maybe you've never experienced that, maybe you've never had anybody that's preferred to buy a car over helping out their children, but whatever! The world is full of shit people and your post just proves it
      One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

You sleep well with that thought.

Comment

Firstly, I cannot believe you are 40 years old...I thought you were a kid starting college. You want your Dad to pay 50 quid a week to you at age 40??????

Maybe people are afraid to ask you to social functions because of the way you act while drinking, you have mentioned before that you get violent and aggressive.

We all have our issues, I too, had a shitty childhood, was treated quite badly by my parents and even now I will never "measure up" to my brothers...

I choose to get on with things and live my life. I have my own family now and I live independantly from my parents and siblings..thats called moving on.

Yes, I have friends and people who care about me, I earned their love and respect and I reciprocate it, I am lucky that they are in my life.

Play the victim and you will always be the victim....harbouring such resentments will keep you locked in a cycle for the rest of yourlife plaing the blame card. Move on and grow up.
          "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
          NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Change;955433 wrote: ".

Maybe you've never experienced that, maybe you've never had anybody that's preferred to buy a car over helping out their children, but whatever! The world is full of shit people and your post just proves it
            Help their children out?? You are 40 for God's sake..why should they help you out....
            Your father has every right to buy himself a car for whatever price he likes...he earned the money to do so.

I suggest you do the same...

NOBODY owes you a living.

AF 10th May 2010
            NF 12th May 2010

Comment

You're 40 and want you want your father to buy you a car?

Good lord. Get a grip on reality. Really. Buy your own car! That's what adults do.

Comment

God youre all so narrow minded. I never said i wanted my dad to buy me a car. read over my posts you narrow minded twots!

I was asking for opinions, not judgements. Obviously it is too hard to actually read the facts, you losers. You know nothing!

You've got no idea, you've never grown up in the family that i have, so get a life! If you've got nothing constructive to say, stay away from my thread!

by the way, i've got 100s of k of my own, so get a life. It's the principle that counts and anybody who understands "life" would get that, not some glib person who thinks the answers lie in an
                American soap opera.

Thanks for your comments, but they're redundant.
                One day at a time.. Sometimes it's one minute or one second at a time.. Most important thing is to look ahead and don't look back!

Comment

Change;955449 wrote:
                  by the way, i've got 100s of k of my own, so get a life. It's the principle that counts. Typical alcoholics.
                  So you want 50 quid from your dad per week for the principle...ahh right I see...

AF 10th May 2010
                  NF 12th May 2010

Comment

Then go.

Comment

If you think MWO people are losers..then go to a different website.

Comment

No need for this to get uglier. When you ask, you never know what the replies will be.
                        Let me just give you this one example, which I was acutely involved in. This woman worked as my daughter's nurse. I had met the whole family, and fiance. Daughter and granddaughter were to be wedding attendants, I was attending. I know this is a far different situation, but the basics are the same. Other people are out there, caring. My daughter, in her first trimester of a difficult pregnancy, tramped through the woods at night, searching for the 'lost' woman.
                        I tell you this to give you an outsider's perspective on a 'disappearance'. My husband's uncle went for a pack of cigarretes in the early 60's, and disappeared off the face of the earth. It haunted his wife, til her recent death. Do what you want, but not of spite, or to perpetuate other's wrongs.
                        Runaway bride case - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Change, why not stay put and just cut them out of your life? Lots of people do that without having to disrupt their own lives. It sounds like your relationship is toxic, so why not just let it go? Walk away from the relationships, not the life you have built for yourself where you live.
                          Go before that fire there, at the altar of your heart
                          That fire of who you really are and be consumed by it fully
                          Surrender everything into the fire of that love until you are one with that love. You ARE that love.
                          Tilak Pyle Altar of the Heart

Comment

A beautiful thought, Sheri.
                            sigpic
                            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Change,

It sounds to me from your posts that you are considering "disappearing" because you are hurt and angry and you want others to feel badly when you disappear. I truly do not know all you've been through, but if these people have hurt you, why not just cut them out of your life instead of manufacturing your disappearance? You will feel so much better about yourself in the long run.
                              AF Since April 20, 2008
                              4 Years!!!
                              :lilheart:

Comment

If you are fed up with your family and want to go and move on in the world, away from them, just do it. Don't tell them where you're going, just make the move. Maybe send a Christmas card every five years from the Bahamas.

But it sounds like simply upping and moving isn't dramatic enough for your taste -- hence the suicide spot antics. Which - to be honest -- sounds plain stupid. First of all, these dramatic gestures have a habit of backfiring. Something will go wrong and you will end up looking ridiculous, which won't improve anyone's opinion of you or your own mood (+self worth, which sounds bruised.)

I too am near 40 years old and have an incredibly frustrating relationship with my dad. The bottom line is, no matter what I do, it gets turned around and I end up looking like an idiot -- because that is the way he has chosen to perceive me. I cannot change how he perceives me - the old geezer is the way he is. I just have to shrug and accept him for what he is and do my best to avoid him. You seem certain that by "doing something" you will change the way the world works and the way your loved ones perceive you. That just isn't going to happen. I think you have to simply say "Fuck 'em" and move on. Otherwise you are wasting your emotions. You have already collided with strangers on this forum in the course of this topic -- people who want to help you. Your anger is palpable, you're blinding yourself with it. You have to recognise how senseless it is to focus on vengeful emotions. There's nothing down that road but pain.

Good luck with everything

Comment

Working...
                                X