Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost a friend to AL

Panno, im really sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with you and prayers.x
    I have justed seen my friend in hosptial today from my follow-up group sessions its really is sad to see her, the way she is, she needs a liver transplant if she makes it out of hospital all her organs are shuting down if she get out alive and DONT drink for 6months then they will give her the liver transplant, but one day at a time or one breath at a time......just feeling really sad today my insides does not match my outside, that the way i feel, if that makes sense. needed to post this today, in black and white as well if that makes sense.
    Have to go my times up dont want to be log of in the middle of typing this out x Take care panno.:l
    Formerly known as Teardrop:l
    sober dry since 11th Jan '2010' relapse/slip on 23/7/13 working in progress ! Sober date 25/7/13 ( True learning has often followed an eclipse, a time of darkness, but with each cycle of my recovery, the light grows stronger and my vision is clearer. (AA)
    my desire to avoid hitting bottom again was more powerful then my desire to drink !

Comment

Lost a friend to AL

Oh Panno, I am so sorry to hear about your friend, and my heart goes out to her family, and especially her one child that has special needs. We are all susceptible to this horrible beast called Alcohol. It really is a wake up call to the damage and destruction that it can cause. My thoughts are with you, and with your friends family. :l
      :heart:I love my daughter more than alcohol:heart:

Believe in yourself. You are stronger than you think.

Comment

Lost a friend to AL

I'm sorry about your friend, Panno. :l
        ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

Working...
        X