Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MY HERO

Techie,

Joe is in Heaven and I know why he thinks you're a hero...because of the wonderful friend you were to him and the friend you are to all of us. You are carrying on....and passing on his intelligence, kindness, and strength, to everyone here. You add so much to the MWO community with your clear-headed wisdom, strength and compassion, and you know, Techie, your friends mirror you. Joe was indeed a good looking man with a thrill and compassion for life and so are you! :h You will find a good woman, but I pray that you and your wife rekindle the love you had for each other.

Good luck, my dear John, and I will be lighting a candle for you and Joe. He was a lucky guy to have a friend like you. Run, swim, and bike your buns off, baby, we are all here to cheer you on!

With love, friendship and compassion,

Rusty

Comment

MY HERO

techie....:l.
      immense sadness. stay strong in your endeavour & compete in Joe's honour.
      love you tech.

Comment

MY HERO

"We will never forget".
        "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

MY HERO

Pat Tillman....Football Player that gave it up and joined the military. He died in Iraq.

Techie...your guy too is a hero ! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

MY HERO

Techie,

I can think of no more fitting tribute to Joe than the way you have had the courage to get your life back together. Thinking of you for the triathlon, and thoughts are with all those who lost loved ones on that horrible day.
            Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

MY HERO

Techie - you are not alone my friend. You are surrounded by different friends today who care for you and are rooting for you in your triathalon. Think of how proud Joe's spirit is of you and may that be the force that helps you cross that finish line in exhaltation!

Take good care, Techie and best of luck...
              John
              AF since 7/13/2010

Comment

MY HERO

That is lovely Techie. I know he is watching and is proud of you and how far you've come. You are a wonderful asset to this community. Thinking of you tomorrow. :h
                ​​Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind ~ Bob Marley ~ Redemption Song

AUGUST 9, 2009

Comment

MY HERO

So sad. I am sorry techie. RIP Joe.

Comment

MY HERO

Reggie;956666 wrote: Techie thats is wonderful tribute Im sure he is smiling right now ...to all our American freinds i remember waking up to that day horrible beyond words to express my sympathy i cant but in the great tradition of your country you said lets not ever let "hate" win...... Win that triatholon techie your the best
                    Thanks Reg...Very kind...I just hope to finish the triathlon. Winning? Maybe my age group. I lost ten years to the demon but I just may win. THANKS!
                    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

MY HERO

Lovely tribute Techie
                      Best wishes for today x
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

MY HERO

Techie, yours is a special tribute to your friend, I will be thinking about you today, as well as everyone else from 9/11.
                        While we may not be able to control all that happens to us, we can control what happens inside us.
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

MY HERO

Techie...I am thinking of you and sending you strength....you are a wonderful person and I know your friend is very proud of you! Thank you for honoring Joe on this bittersweet day.

Kelly
                          Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.

Comment

MY HERO

Got your avatar in my pocket today Techie!!:h:lx

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

MY HERO

Oh hell that's a silly place for it....close to my heart now..

Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

MY HERO

So sorry and sad for your loss and all that have gone. He is in a better place and one day you will meet again xx
                                HOUR BY HOUR, DAY BY DAY

Comment

Working...
                                X