Army Thread 11th Sept 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what you are saying is that both of us should sit alone in our respective homes in fear that we might dump each other and end up alone?

It makes perfect sense really
    It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

For me personally i would not be in a serious relationship with someone much younger than me, that's not criticizing other people who are, its just me.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Zeppie2;956935 wrote: so what you are saying is that both of us should sit alone in our respective homes in fear that we might dump each other and end up alone?

zeps i cant say that about anyone else,everybody knows themselves what they really want,

if i was you i would sit mr zips down and talk & talk & talk, to me it comes across as his insecurities and fear,he needs loads of reassurances, and i speak this from my own insecurities & fears and as a man

Comment

Zeppie2;956935 wrote: so what you are saying is that both of us should sit alone in our respective homes in fear that we might dump each other and end up alone?

nooooooo .. we been together about 5 years now which is a lot longer than some relationships ive been in, in fact apart from my 'big' 13 year relationship its the longest. it you were closer id bring mr spuds to have a word with your fella..... oooh then again a nice holiday in NZ might be nice
          Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
          Keep passing the open windows

Comment

ooh and just realized he;s 66 not 65.... theres me forgetting about age diff
            Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
            Keep passing the open windows

Comment

I really know I am trying to push poop up hill with this one. My beef is that it is only the age gap that is ruining everything for him. He has said so himself, if he was younger he'd be right into the relationship.

To me that just seems so unfair, I have finally found the man of my dreams and I can't be with him because I am too young. It would be so much easier if he said it was because I was too ugly or smelled funny.

Comment

Zeppie2;956947 wrote: I really know I am trying to push poop up hill with this one. My beef is that it is only the age gap that is ruining everything for him. He has said so himself, if he was younger he'd be right into the relationship.

To me that just seems so unfair, I have finally found the man of my dreams and I can't be with him because I am too young. It would be so much easier if he said it was because I was too ugly or smelled funny.
                zeppie2 can you explain to him your own fears and keep talking to him, but i do know there is only so much you yourself can do :l

Comment

I can only but try Mario, thanks for your words of wisdom, but I must away to bed. Have a lovely day

Comment

Goodnight zeppie2 x

see ya tomorrow

Comment

Looks like the barracks is empty, laters

Comment

I am lurking a bit. Collapsed in the chair trying to cool down and get my breath back, been pushing the mower around the garden. Even started it up.
                        Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

i'm back from washing dishes & serving steak burgers at the sports club.....
                          anyone still around?

hehe @ you ktab.....we have a ride on mower as our "lawn" (more commonly known as weeds) is a tad big for pushies.

Comment

hi beagle & ktab

There are some mighty showers in this country & i dont mean the goverment , :-)

Comment

hey mario what's happening over there?

Comment

Hello KT, beagle & Mario got 5 minutes so thought I'd drop in. Your right about the showers Mario, some of them are terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X