X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 11th Sept 2010

Good morning gang..
    fecking insomnia..6th night now..
    thankgod for internet..Beach boys singing for me..
    "surf city"..dunno what I'd do without it, as there's crap on TV overnight..
    shopping channels, old films, tarot reading, Xrated channels, which keep pausing as they can only show soo much at a time, not that I'm interested, but they are amusing at least with the richard claydaman background and ooooh arrrhh's...
    even my dogs are fed up going out for night time walks and hide under the bed when I start walking around..
    ho hum..
    just have to wait until some troops wake up..

Hi LJ I'm three hours off my normal time zone. I'm hitting the feathers soon as I have a BIG race tomorrow. Stomach already has the tickles!
    Outside of a dog a book is mans best friend. Inside of a dog its too dark to read

Comment

techie;956673 wrote: Hi LJ I'm three hours off my normal time zone. I'm hitting the feathers soon as I have a BIG race tomorrow. Stomach already has the tickles!
      good luck on your race Techie..

I might try an catch some ZZZZ's before monster wakes up.
      are you running??
      (silly question really..just noticed your avatar..)
      let us know after how you got on..??
      just relax and enjoy it..I bet you'll do great.

Comment

Morning LJ and Techie
        Good luck for your race Techie
        Jan hope u get some more kip
        You can never have too much in my opinion
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey Jan, Techie and :lStarts:l

Jan: the sleep fairy is with me. I had a 4-hour nanna nap late yesterday afternoon, thought I would be up all night but fell asleep again after my last post on yesterday's Army Thread.

Techie: you have a global ntwork of people rooting for you! Hope it goes well.
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Morning Folks!
            Not much sleep for me last night. I'm still a bit sore, though not as sore as techie's gonna be tomorrow (Good luck mate )
            My daughter's moving house again and I'm giving her a hand. though I'll not be lifting much, just driving the van.
            Hope you all have a good day.

Comment

Morning army, tis a lovely morning here but due to rain according to the forecast. Glad yesterday is gone and clarity of purpose has descended on my way forward.
              Good luck with the triathlon Techie, rather you than me.
              Pops, driving the van and telling everyone where to move the heavy stuff seems like a fun day out and a position befitting your grandad status
              Jan insomnia must be very frustrating, Miss Starty pants can advise on nana nap procurement I am sure.
              Tips last nights nodding off could have been boredom, try reading the ebay thread, its turning into a classic.
              Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Morning LJ,Starts, Techie,Tips,Pops, Kt and all those yet to drop by.

Good luck Techie,enjoy your triathlon. Can you enjoy a triathlon Actually what is a triathlon
                It could be worse, I could be filing.
                AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Morning JC, running, swimming and cycling. Tough gig, not that I have even done one you understand.

Comment

KTAB;956732 wrote: running, swimming and cycling.
                    All at the same time, won't he drown
                    It could be worse, I could be filing.
                    AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Didnt think of that, be hard to run and operate the pedals wearing flippers too I imagine.

Comment

Grrr good morning from a sleepy grumpy Chill.... Got to bed at 3am, God to think I used to do that every Friday!
                        "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                        AF - JAN 1st 2010
                        NF - May 1996

Comment

Cant imagine you grumpy Chili, put some nice music on and make a cuppa.

Comment

KTAB;956747 wrote: Cant imagine you grumpy Chili, put some nice music on and make a cuppa.
                            Thank you that made me smile

That's exactly what I'll do once the dog stops glaring at me..... She must of hated me when I drank!
                            "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                            AF - JAN 1st 2010
                            NF - May 1996

Comment

Thats good I am glad. Dogs are very sensitive to our moods so I reckon our being drunk didnt escape them. I am listening to an album of Rina Ketty, Line Renaud and Gloria Lasso this morning and drinking strong black coffee, kinda suits my mood. Could do with a croissant though

Comment

Working...
                              X