Army Thread 11th Sept 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it will be fantastic for both of you!!

Hi there Jan x
    "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
    NF 12th May 2010

Comment

just had a brief read back..that's a bummer you failed oney..are you gonna re-aply for your test right away.??
      hey draggy, that sounds cool taking off like that wow..will be great..I missed about Roisin, is she ok now??

Comment

One feckin question out...yep, Iam gonna study this time and do it gain in about 3 weeks,
        "It's not your job to like me, it's mine!"

AF 10th May 2010
        NF 12th May 2010

Comment

yes untill her smeartest in jan. but i am confident that will come bak positive, they took out the neck of her womb and they are confident that they took out all the infected areas, she got a letter from hospital that the biopsy they took after her operation came back clear, so it's all good in casa draggy
          life is simple its just not easy

Comment

yep he went back on wednesday, but starts proper school work as of monday. this week has been to orientate them back to class.
            it's a lovely little school, it's a new annex of the main building, his class has about 16 children and has a little patio at the back wher they have their breakfast in peace and after all the children join up in the playground after, which is good coz it makes sure they eat their breakfasts..
            they do it different here to UK, kids have milk or colacao or a small bowl of cereal and then at 10:30 they have "breakfast" normally a roll with chorizo or some meat or cheese with a milk carton or juice.
            then come out at 1pm till the end of sept then after it's till 2pm.

Comment

Draggy;957358 wrote: yes untill her smeartest in jan. but i am confident that will come bak positive, they took out the neck of her womb and they are confident that they took out all the infected areas, she got a letter from hospital that the biopsy they took after her operation came back clear, so it's all good in casa draggy
              that's a relief, can she still have more children tho if she wants??

Comment

oney, did you go to the doc in the end about your chest pain???

Comment

yes she can jan but more then likely they'll be a bit premature

Comment

Draggy;957368 wrote: yes she can jan but more then likely they'll be a bit premature
                    thats good, as although it's great they got all the cells she is still very young if she couldn't have anymore,
                    prem babes are not a problem in these times..she'll be lucky not to carry to full term...the big heavy.."get this thing outta me" stage...
                    both my boys were 4 weeks early and bonnie just didn't wanna come out..lazy moo..2 weeks late..!!!

Comment

gonna try and sleep..all a sudden it has hit me...gonna try and catch the tirdness before it goes again..
                      been suffering with insomnia for the last week, it's awful...most likely will be PING wide awake again in one hour's time...shit...:upset::upset:
                      night,night draggy..love to Roisin..and you..:l:l:l

Comment

thanks jan

Comment

:l:l:l right back at you and ollie

Comment

Working...
                          X