Army thread 12th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning lovelies and happy happy Sunday to one and all.

Excited this morning because I am going to treat myself to a Macbook pro laptop and the new Iphone. I know its extravagant but I need a treat and this will be my 2years sobriety and birthday pressies (and prolly christmas) rolled into one.

Anwway, I deserve a treat
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

startingover;957473 wrote: Good morning lovelies and happy happy Sunday to one and all.

Excited this morning because I am going to treat myself to a Macbook pro laptop and the new Iphone. I know its extravagant but I need a treat and this will be my 2years sobriety and birthday pressies (and prolly christmas) rolled into one.

Anwway, I deserve a treat
    Good Sunday Morn to you Starts..

Good on you..you deserve a treat..2 years AF is no small feat..congrats hun..xx

Comment

Hey ho Hen!
      Hows you doing?
      Are you OK without BB on?

Comment

I'm in bloody bits here..withdrawals up the ying yang..Our BB finishes next Wednesday..I'll have to make do with Corrie and Eastenders...:0)

John and I are heading to Vegas at the end of the month..John needs a break he's been working himself silly..we are still trying to get used to the 3/4 week holiday allocation here in the States. I think we were a little spoilt back in the UK. If I remember he used to get 5 weeks paid and all bank holiday's on top..twas great!!

How's Mum doing this weekend??

Comment

Yes, the holidays over there are crap eh? I dont know how peeps manage. I get 35 days and I still dont think its enuff

Mum is at my brothers in Essex, 2 cousins have come over from Canada to see her. She has gone off with her oxygen n drugs n stuff. When I spoke to my bro last night he said all was well. He is bringing her home either today or tomorrow.

Comment

I meant 3 to 4 week holiday not 3/4...>daft cow< sorry!!

Comment

Its OK I gathered that :-)

Comment

Sorry Starts...I got distracted with Sooty (my cat) he was chasing a daddy long legs and got his claw caught on the carpet..daft bat he is!!

I'm off to bed now..nice to chat to you..have a great shopping spree...Give your Mum a big hug from me xx

Comment

Morning ladies, beautiful sunrise this morning but it is definitely getting cooler.
                  Starty just imagine how much you would have spent on grog in the last two years, managing to buy something concrete with the money is a constant reminder of how well you have done and a confirmation of what lays ahead every time you use them.
                  Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

Good morning Starts, Horizons, KTAB......
                    A lovely Sunday morning here, the sun is just coming up and the birds are a chirping

Starts I'm a Mac girl I have an iMac as my main computer and now the iPad which I'm sending this from, it's my most fav new toy and goes everywhere with me, I LOVE it :h

I'm going a 30km cycle with my cycle group today so no Sunday morning chillin for me this week, have a wonderful day guys!
                    "In the depths of winter I finally learned there was in me an invincible summer ."
                    AF - JAN 1st 2010
                    NF - May 1996

Comment

good morningstarts,HN, KT & chill,
                      too right you should spoil yourself starts..you deserve it,

Comment

Hi Chilli, long time mac user here too. What time is your cycle today, early I hope before it gets too hot?

Comment

Morning Jan. Whats the weather like?

Comment

KTAB;957501 wrote: Morning Jan. Whats the weather like?
                            Hiya darling, it's starting to turn now, not cold but inland is starting to get chilly..
                            thing is it's prob like summer compare to where you are...:H:H
                            I'm shivering at 26degs..!!
                            on my balcony this morn it's 25.6 and we got dressing gowns on...:H:H

Comment

Morning

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                              I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Working...
                              X