Army thread 12th September

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Stirly, hope you find the fairy. I am off too now for my late dinner.
    Ethanol is a toxic chemical, why would I drink it?

Comment

hi there, if anyone is still lurking about
      It's time I put my big girl pants on. :grannypants: I hope they fit.

Comment

ktab and stirls. yea ive thought about these things. mr spuds begged me many times to stop drinking and generally seems to be really pleased that i have. on the other hand he does seem to be drinking a lot more lately, im sure it isnt all just my sober perception. and yes, if we ended up having drunken traumas i generally couldnt remember it all so naturally took the blame. several times he has just gone off on one for no reason whatsover, or at least nothing i have done... like he just wants agro and im the one close at hand. i think hes asleep/passed out now so im leaving him to it..no doubt there will be apologies tomorrow..... he wont remember much i dont suppose. he has offered to stop drinking to help me,but i wouldnt feel good about that. my drinking is my problem, his is his and if he wants to stop drinking it has to be for him. i wouldnt want any reprocussions ... i stopped drinking for you blah blah blah. this does need to be sorted out though as my halo is wearing a bit thin with all this polishing
        Today is the tomorrow i worried about yesterday and it turned out fine
        Keep passing the open windows

Comment

hi zeppie... im kniting and watching gorrillas in the mist.

Comment

Hi Spuds, gorrillas in the mist makes me bawl my eyes out

Comment

i bawl every time.. when digit dies.... boo hoo.... not that ive watched it a million times or anything

Comment

I'm terrible spuds, after the first time I watched it and I knew what was going to happen, the next time I started crying the first time I saw a gorilla. Free Willy was the same

Comment

Just a drop in to say goodnight but your all gone. Chat to you all tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                  X